BY PRECIOUS

Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love this ricotta cheese that I use for my cheesecake. It comes in a big tub for a reasonable price. It is available at my grocery store. It is smooth and creamy with a nice subtle taste and easy to incorporate in recipes. Use this for lasagna because it has a mild texture and flavor and mixes well with herbs and other ingredients. The only ricotta i but over and over again.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love this cheese and brand. Ya usually a decent price and readily available at your local grocery store. They offer various sizes. It's always great tasting and yummy.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Ricotta cheese is my absolute favorite!! I can eat it with a spoon right from the tub!! I purchased mine from a grocery store ( BiLo ) in South Carolina. I'm a repeat customer and I'll continue to purchase this. Sorrento is a great name brand.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Sorrento precious ricotta cheese is my favorite. It is rich,smooth ,and easy to blend with other ingredients. I have tried private labels and they don't stand up to the quality of Sorrento ricotta cheese.
Sandy J.
Love ricotta cheese! Great with lasagna or anytime you'll use sour cream. It's a thicker and slightly sweeter than sour cream but equally irrestitible. I can usually find this at my local smart and finals.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
So creamy and delicious. I love making lasagna and stuffed shells with it and I also love making canoli's. I don't use no other ricotta this is my go to every time
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
So in order to make a few indian dishes, my family and I need ricotta cheese that doesn't feel to heavy but adds flavor to our dish so this does the trick.
Erika C.
I just became a fan of ricotta cheese a couple of years ago. I wasnt a fan of the texture but I love putting it in my lasagna, yum!
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
I love this! It's one of my favorite brands of Ricotta cheese! Great of course in Lasagna but also in desserts! Cannoli for one!!
Audrey K.
GREAT in a starchy, acidic combo. Add tomatoes, spicy peppers, and a starch--peas, noodles, rice. Mmmmmmm. So stinking good.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
I love ricotta so much however I haven't come across this brand. Can this item be found in Michigan?
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
What's your favorite dish to make using this?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you eat with ricotta?