BY PRECIOUS #22 in Milk

Kirandip K.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
So in order to make a few indian dishes, my family and I need ricotta cheese that doesn't feel to heavy but adds flavor to our dish so this does the trick.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
I love this! It's one of my favorite brands of Ricotta cheese! Great of course in Lasagna but also in desserts! Cannoli for one!!
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Foodie Expert
GREAT in a starchy, acidic combo. Add tomatoes, spicy peppers, and a starch--peas, noodles, rice. Mmmmmmm. So stinking good.
Cailey W.
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
I love this! Good taste and good brand. Has a lot of flavor and is good on a bunch of things
Chenise M.
Chenise M.
Foodie Expert
Loooooove Ricotta cheese on my lasagna and this is the one i use. Always coined out creamy
Megan R.
Megan R.
Norfolk, VA
I only buy sore to ricotta!!! Amazing in my zucchini lasagna!!! Even my 6 yr old goes nuts
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite brand of ricotta cheese. I use it specially when I make lasagna.
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Clovis, NM
Made some hassel back chicken with this cheese and spinach..it was amazing!
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
Love this ricotta cheese that I use for my cheesecake. It comes in a big tub for a reasonable price. It is available at my grocery store. It is smooth and creamy with a nice subtle taste and easy to incorporate in recipes. Use this for lasagna because it has a mild texture and flavor and mixes well with herbs and other ingredients. The only ricotta i but over and over again.
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Ricotta cheese is my absolute favorite!! I can eat it with a spoon right from the tub!! I purchased mine from a grocery store ( BiLo ) in South Carolina. I'm a repeat customer and I'll continue to purchase this. Sorrento is a great name brand.
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
I love ricotta so much however I haven't come across this brand. Can this item be found in Michigan?
Sonnie R.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite dish to make using this?
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you eat with ricotta?