BY PRECIOUS #21 in Milk

Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
Love this ricotta cheese that I use for my cheesecake. It comes in a big tub for a reasonable price. It is available at my grocery store. It is smooth and creamy with a nice subtle taste and easy to incorporate in recipes. Use this for lasagna because it has a mild texture and flavor and mixes well with herbs and other ingredients. The only ricotta i but over and over again.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese and brand. Ya usually a decent price and readily available at your local grocery store. They offer various sizes. It's always great tasting and yummy.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Ricotta cheese is my absolute favorite!! I can eat it with a spoon right from the tub!! I purchased mine from a grocery store ( BiLo ) in South Carolina. I'm a repeat customer and I'll continue to purchase this. Sorrento is a great name brand.
Sandy J.
Foodie Expert
Love ricotta cheese! Great with lasagna or anytime you'll use sour cream. It's a thicker and slightly sweeter than sour cream but equally irrestitible. I can usually find this at my local smart and finals.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
So creamy and delicious. I love making lasagna and stuffed shells with it and I also love making canoli's. I don't use no other ricotta this is my go to every time
Erika C.
Foodie Expert
I just became a fan of ricotta cheese a couple of years ago. I wasnt a fan of the texture but I love putting it in my lasagna, yum!
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
Foodie Expert
I love ricotta cheese. I just made fried quesadillas with this and mozzarella and they came out so good!!!
Irenisha N.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love putting this into my lasagna. It makes things very creamy and enhances all flavor.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I dont like ricotta cheese by itself. I like to use it in meals like lasagna. It helps
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect ricotta. You can use it for cooking and deserts and they both come out perfect every time.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
I love ricotta so much however I haven't come across this brand. Can this item be found in Michigan?
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite dish to make using this?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you eat with ricotta?