BY PRECIOUS

Samantha H.
I love string cheese and this is such a great quality brand. you really get great product for the price. string cheese is so fun and their prices aren't too bad. I always go with them or with Kraft string cheese. i will buy if its the cheaper of the two
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Precious Sorrento Reduced Fat Mozzarella Stringsters great snack for young and old even my pets love them. So this is a all in one use snack. I usually stick a couple in my bag because it's an on the go snack at a great price.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
My kids love this string cheese. It's convenient and perfect to throw in their lunch bags or your very own purse. Just keep in mind that it's cheese so that it also needs an ice pack to keep it cold.
Natasha W.
SORRENO EVERYTHING TASTE GOOD ONE BRAND THAT NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME! I tell everyone this one of the best brands when buying cheese have you also tried there other products it's a must!
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I started buying these because they're low in fat, and full of protein. i stop eating meat, and was told to starting eating low fat string cheese. this is a good brand.
Nicole W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This reduced fat string cheese does not taste like reduced fat cheese usually does. This product is still creamy and I honestly can’t tell the difference between this and the regular product!
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Tastes just as great as regular mozzarella cheese with less fat! Perfect for on the go snacking.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
My kids love these! I believe they're good for u too, great for snacking when ur on the go