GroceryDairyCheeseSorrento
Galbani Ricotta Cheese Part Skim Original

Sorrento Galbani Ricotta Cheese Part Skim Original

by Sorrento

Sorrento® Galbani® Original Part Skim Ricotta Cheese.
Italy's favorite cheese brand since 1882.
Authentic Italian taste.
Now! America's #1 brand of ricotta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sorrento Galbani Ricotta Cheese Part Skim Original!
Allison S.
Nutley, NJ
If I'm not making my own ricotta, this is my go to brand. Rich and smooth flavor, not overly salty. Cooks beautifully or can eat straight out of the container. Delicious!
Leslie H.
Leavenworth KS
This is the only brand of ricotta that I'll purchase. It has such great flavor. I'm actually attempting ricotta and strawberry preserve stuffed french toast in the morning!
jill D.
San Francisco
Sorrento Galbani Ricotta Cheese Part Skim Original uploaded by jill D.
I've been baking more and more with ricotta and love the good quality of Sorrento products.  Always above the average with all the cheeses they have out on the market.  This ricotta tastes very fresh and I always choose this brand if its available as one of my choices.  I have a wonder ricotta cake it does wonders to.  Has fresh figs and is just fabulous!
Karen K.
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I know ricotta has almost no flavor. But honestly I love it for recipes like make it as filling mix with some salt and cilantro. Use it for a lasagna. Or my favorite stuff it in some tomatoes and baked. It is a great option for a non fat cheese.
Michelina G.
Blackwood, NJ
I love Sorrento Ricotta cheese. We use it often in our house from stuffed shells to canolli dip. It's so creamy and lots of great flavor. It's always in our refrigerator Sometimes I will just grab a spoon and dig in.....yummy
Joanne H.
This is my favorite brand of Ricotta! it tastes so rich and flavorful. I haven't had a problem with it being too pricey, plus I usually see it on sale.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Sargento is a little pricier than some of the other ricotta cheese brands the grocery store carries, but the quality is far superior. I love using this in lasagna and stuffed pastas.
Victoria B.
Rahway, NJ
I use this ricotta cheese when I make lasagna and it has never failed me. Sargento is known for its high quality cheeses and the ricotta is no exception. I will continue using this brand when I need ricotta cheese.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
This was a staple in our Italian household for making stuffed shells. Add an egg, parsley and mix together, spoon into cooked large shells and lay in glass dish. Cover in sauce, sprinkle on mozzarella and boom! I used to freeze for future dinners on busy nights. Huge hit at the firehouse too.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
The only time I use ricotta is when I make lasagna, but Sorrento is a really good choice. It has a good flavor and works great when making lasagna ;)

Looking for your answer?