Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Amy S.Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Deborah S.

BY SORRENTO

Sorrento® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese.

Since 1882.

Italy's favorite cheese brand.

Galbani®.

Authentic Italian taste.

All natural. see more...

Amy S.
This cheese is very mild, soft, and fresh. We love to use this cheese for caprese salad and margarita pizzas. It also comes in a whole chunk, not in slices. I prefer this because then I can carve balls from it or cut it into thin slices. It’s our favorite and I’d recommend it to anyone!
Chris K.
Staten Island, NY
It's really good. I like it. I use it for absolutely everything. I'm a true Italian from an Italian family that comes from Italy and they even say that this cheese is amazing. The taste, the texture, and the quality is just outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% amazing.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this type of mozzarella cheese. Sometimes I eat it solo. Another way I like to eat it is by making a sandwich consisting of this cheese, sliced Roma tomatoes and basil. Then, grill it. Mmmmmm!!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
This is my favorite to use. It melts nicely and the price isn't bad for it. I am a cheese lover and anything sorrento makes its delicious
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I love Sorrento cheeses! They are always delicious and seem fresh no matter which type I buy. This mozzarella is great on grilled cheese!
Noelle J.
New Orleans, LA
This is my favorite cheese. I use it for majority of my recipes. This is the best brand. Another plus is that it is not expensive.
Jana B.
I love mozzarella and this one is my favorite! I like that it's so juice and it "melts in your mouth".
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
My favorite cheese! Unlike most store brands you can actually taste all of the flavor in this cheese
Zoe P.
This is the cheese I used on my homemade pizza! You can get it from most supermarkets! It's very creamy and tastes amazing! It's the first time I have used this, I would use it again!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..