Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Deborah S.

BY SORRENTO

Sorrento® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese.

Since 1882.

Italy's favorite cheese brand.

Galbani®.

Authentic Italian taste.

All natural. see more...

Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cheese. I use it for majority of my recipes. This is the best brand. Another plus is that it is not expensive.
Chris K.
Staten Island, NY
It's really good. I like it. I use it for absolutely everything. I'm a true Italian from an Italian family that comes from Italy and they even say that this cheese is amazing. The taste, the texture, and the quality is just outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% amazing.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this type of mozzarella cheese. Sometimes I eat it solo. Another way I like to eat it is by making a sandwich consisting of this cheese, sliced Roma tomatoes and basil. Then, grill it. Mmmmmm!!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
This is my favorite to use. It melts nicely and the price isn't bad for it. I am a cheese lover and anything sorrento makes its delicious
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite cheese! Unlike most store brands you can actually taste all of the flavor in this cheese
Jana B.
Foodie Expert
I love mozzarella and this one is my favorite! I like that it's so juice and it "melts in your mouth".
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Sorrento cheeses! They are always delicious and seem fresh no matter which type I buy. This mozzarella is great on grilled cheese!
Zoe P.
This is the cheese I used on my homemade pizza! You can get it from most supermarkets! It's very creamy and tastes amazing! It's the first time I have used this, I would use it again!
Melissa M.
I but this cheese quite often. It has such good flavor and it's definitely the best for melting.