Sorme Cosmetics Waterproof Smear Proof Lip Liner uploaded by Mercy L.Sorme Cosmetics Waterproof Smear Proof Lip Liner uploaded by Toni Marie D.

BY SORME COSMETICS

Define your lips naturally and keep lipstick from bleeding with this creamy textured yet long-lasting liner. Active plant botanicals, natural minerals, healing vitamins and clinically proven, age-reversing peptides help protect and improve your skin as rich color pigments enhance your natural beauty. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This lip pencil was apart of my lipmonthly subscription bag. This lip pencil comes on the color N258 Brique 8... It is a blend between a ntoen and wine color, that applies softly with a matte finish. I do recommend this product.
Allison M.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Tease more...
I got this At my local cosmoprof on a whim and it’s one of the best lip liners I’ve used! I love the texture and pigment. The variety of shades they make is also a plus! Some days I just wear this alone with a little gloss over!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Review for: Natural Nude more...
I'm not sure how I completely feel about the shade of this lip liner. It came in my lip monthly this month and I don't wear a lot of nude lipsticks or stain so I'm not sure what I'm going to wear it with. It is however a very nice lip liner it goes on beautifully and smoothly and it does not seem to want to smear at all.
Michelle H.
North port , FL
Review for: Pure Rose more...
Sorme Cosmetics Waterproof Smear Proof Eyeliner its a lipliner i have in color pure rose, its nice ans creamy goes on smooth easy to use
Salma Z.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Natural Nude more...
If I could give 100 stars I would!!! This is the absolute best lip stick I have ever used. Doesn’t bleed! It’s amazing!!!! Highly recommended.
Holly W.
Where can I buy the liner in Canada?