BY SORME COSMETICS

The dream eye pencil; easy glide, intense color, and waterproof, smear proof wear ability. Active plant botanicals, natural minerals, healing vitamins and clinically proven, age-reversing peptides help protect and improve your skin as rich color pigments enhance your natural beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kenzi A.
The best eyeliner I have ever bought. I have tried so many that do not give me the look I want or just do not glide smoothly. This eyeliner goes on great and lasts me all day. I will be purchasing this product again.
Gaby R.
This is a great eyeliner because I can't find a good eyeliner that won't smudge and for a great price. I recommend this eyeliner to others because it's a great eyeliner overall and it's also waterproof.
Gina R.
Escanaba, MI
It's okay, definitely not my go to eyeliner, but definitely does the job if it the only one you have, the price is decent,
Luisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Me gusta el delineador de ojos mas en lapiz k liquido xk es mas facil de poner
Tiffany B.
Ontario, CA
Affordable and definitely smear proof. It glides on easily and lasts all day. Pigmentation is a rich black and you don't have to go over your line more than once to achieve the color you want.
Kristina K.
Zionsville, IN
Absolutely love it! Sometimes it smears, but overall it's very good. I like the pigment of the color and it's soft. Doesn't poke your eye!