Sorme Cosmetics Nonstop Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kizzy P.

BY SORME COSMETICS

Long lasting moisturizing matt liquid lipstick with the smooth feel of a gloss. High definition pigments used by professionals to achieve photo finish results. NONSTOP lipstick requires only one coat to give your lips a matte - opaque color that will not fade. Vitamin E moisturizes and nourishes lips. see more...

Kizzy P.
Enjoyed the nude lip event at my local Sephora where we exfoliated moisturize and replenish our lips with all different types of nude Shades and I chose of course Very luscious fuchsia purple shade lip gloss... of course it starts out dry but if you moisturize before and after applying you have a luscious full live that will last you for hours.đź’‹
Betty M.
San Diego, CA
Love this product stays on for a long time.i would buy it again when am done.the price for the lipstick is also great!
What benefits does your product attribute to me?
What benefits does your product attribute to me?

Amazon