Sorme Cosmetics Mineral Secret Loose Powder

by Sorme Cosmetics

A magic retoucher that will minimize flaws, fine lines and pores instantly. Active plant botanicals, natural minerals, healing vitamins and clinically proven, age-reversing peptides help protect and improve your skin as rich color pigments enhance your natural beauty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sorme Cosmetics Mineral Secret Loose Powder!
Connecticut
Sorme setting powder is my main go to product for setting my face, it just even out my skin and gives me a flawless face look.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–
Auburn, AL
I love sorme products! The mineral setting powder is great and i use it all the time. It works great and looks fabulous
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Milwaukee , WI
My hair stylist got me hooked on this brand! Super great quality products and a velvety finish to keep makeup in place!
Dry / Acne
Toronto, ON
I love this powder! It works great alone as a foundation powder or as a finishing powder. It's very light and a little goes a long way.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness