Sorme Cosmetics Brow Style uploaded by Kc C.Sorme Cosmetics Brow Style uploaded by Jenna E.

BY SORME COSMETICS

Color, shape, and add thickness to your brows instantly. Active plant botanicals, natural minerals, healing vitamins and clinically proven, age-reversing peptides help protect and improve your skin as rich color pigments enhance your natural beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kenzi A.
This was my first brow styling kit. I loved it at first but then realized after awhile, it just seemed to be a little too "orange" for my eyebrow color. If I had gotten the right color, which is a little hard for me, it would've been a great product!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is a okay eyebrow kit! It comes with two colors and one gel! It's way too powdery and there's a LOT of fall out. The color does come off very vibrant and is there. I wouldn't repurchase because it's over $20 and I think elfs kit is just as good!
Kayla A.
Love the defining wax that comes with it. Very nice pigment and color, although I only use one color and not the other
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Love this I found the in marshalls ab didn't try it for a few months but now I love it long last
Evelyn C.
Me encantaa este yo tengo uno y pigmenta muy biien es buenisismo me encata se los recomiendo
Leonela B.
Comitán de Domiguez
I like the palette of colors and it's very practical, the way to apply the product is very easy
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
It is easy to apply? And what is the cost?