Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator 025 Oz In Box

Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator 0.25 Oz In Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator 0.25 Oz In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Brandee H.
Woodbridge , VA
Super hydrating and long lasting. A little goes a long way and this tube- although a whopping $20- is worth every drop. I typically exfoliate before putting this on. There is also a slight gloss for the first hour or so of application. Overall just a high quality product. My esthetician introduced me to this one!!
Ariana S.
Reston, VA
I went for a facial and my esthetician used the Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator on my lips. I left feeling like my lips were so smooth and glossy. I loved the product so much that I went back and purchased it! It truly provides the extra hydration I need and it’s cruelty-free!
Moira V.
denver, CO
Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator 0.25 Oz In Box uploaded by Moira V.
I am very picky about lip balms and absolutely love the feel of this one! It has a nice amount of shine (not sticky or too glossy!) and lasts for hours.
Atiqa R.
rochdale, Manchaster
Sorella Apothecary Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator 0.25 Oz In Box uploaded by Atiqa R.
My 1st subscription glossy box. I absolutely love it, all the products are super super cool and packaging is really good

Looking for your answer?