BY SOREL

The Sorel Women's Out N About Leather Boot is the perfect around-town boot. Whether that town be Jackson or Manhattan is up to you, but with its waterproof full-grain leather upper and seam-taped waterproof construction, your feet will keep dry whether you're blasting through snow banks or just trying to flag down a cab. And when you inadvertently step in a puddle, its waterproof vulcanized rubber shell will keep your feet from getting soggy. see more...

Sarah E.
They just re sent these back to their engineering department! Revamp on fit in 2016! These boots fit better than ever and come in great updated colors. As one of sorrels original shoes, this is a total classic! Super comfy and cute!
Mikayla Z.
La Crosse, WI
I just received these booties today! I absolutely love them! They fit me perfectly, because I listened to the reviews and ordered a whole size larger than I normally am. They are so cute and I can't wait to wear them! Because I haven't worn them yet, I am not sure how they do in the rain and snow, but Sorel claims they are waterproof. I can't wait to try them out!
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
These boots are trash. I have had them for about one year (Christmas 2015) and they already have a hole in them. Since I got them before Jan 2016, they are no longer under warranty. I wear them to work and usually take them off at work. Since it's a tear in the top rubber they are no longer waterproof and useless. I STRONGLY suggest going for the LLBean boot because they have a lifetime guarantee.
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
I bought these boots for walking to work as my tall Sorel's were very bulky and made it less comfortable for getting to work. These are the perfect little warm bootie to get safely and dryly to work from the subway/train. I did buy a whole size up, but I do have quite a bit of room. Going to see if the size 10 (my true size) fits in these and return the ones I have. Oddly enough, my other Sorel's are a full size DOWN! Winter boots must be tried on as they're always going to be different. Regardless, I love these and their style.
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
I just got these after Christmas and I think they are great. I have a bigger pair of Sorel winter boots, but I wanted something smaller, more for every day.

Be sure to try them on if you can before you buy. I normally wear an 8 or so, and needed to get a 9 to have enough room for warm socks (there is no liner). I wore them standing on ice for an hour and my feet were not cold.

A great buy and I am pleased so far.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Do Sorel boots run small???
Mel K.
I'm looking to purchase a pair. All the boat I get, get tiny holes in them fast. Do these ever get holes in them where water can get inside fast?