Sorbus Small Set of Acrylic Drawers with Sectional Organizer uploaded by Nelly C.

BY GGI INTERNATIONAL

Tired of rummaging through dresser drawers, purses, and bags trying to find your favorite beauty item? Make your life a little bit easier with Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic and Makeup Storage Case Set that organizes all your favorite makeup essentials into your own makeup and cosmetics beauty counter! The 2-piece set interlocks when stacked together to fit properly and securely and easily detaches to be used separately. It features removable black mesh padding that keeps makeup items protected and in place. The see more...

Paula P.
Bridge City
This Sorbus Small Set of Acrylic Drawers with Sectional Organizer has transformed my vanity from a huge chaotic mess to a neat and organized space. It has quite a bit of space for all of my day to day skincare and cosmetics. It is also very well made and sturdy. I am very pleased with this product. Sorbus Small Set of Acrylic Drawers with Sectional Organizer
Dalia C.
Wichita, KS
I was looking for something like for ages! It's so spacious and very well made! I mean it's acrylic and it looks so alegant! It stores so much of my makeup and still have so much space left. So happy with my purchase.
Nelly C.
I was tired of digging through multiple makeup bags and containers to find my makeup. I figured it was time to get a makeup organizer. I searched and found this one that was exactly what I needed. The dimensions are perfect and it fits my makeup. There are different styles and sizes but I love this one the best. It has 3 large drawers, 4 small drawers, and a interlocking top that has 16 little sections. I bought this on Amazon and I had a gift card to use so I got this for free!
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Name: Sanae Chaouki