MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Bags & OrganizersSorbus

by Sorbus

Is your makeup collection spinning out of control? Take a turn for the better with the Sorbus 360° Makeup Organizer. This tabletop carousel features a lazy susan swivel base with a 360 degree rotation so you can quickly access makeup, perfume, grooming...

How much stuff can it hold? Is it worth to buy??
Start your review of Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer, 360° Rotating Adjustable Carousel Storage for Cosmetics, Toiletries, and More — Great for Vanity, Bathroom, Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen (Purple)!
Alyssa C.
Columbus, OH
Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer, 360° Rotating Adjustable Carousel Storage for Cosmetics, Toiletries, and More — Great for Vanity, Bathroom, Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen (Purple) uploaded by Alyssa C.
I use these on my vanity for some much needed organization. I usually buy mine on Amazon
Tabinda Y.
Brandywine, MD
Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer, 360° Rotating Adjustable Carousel Storage for Cosmetics, Toiletries, and More — Great for Vanity, Bathroom, Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen (Purple) uploaded by Tabinda Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this off of amazon and it has literally been one of the best things I’ve bought! This is so cute on any vanity or dresser and holds soo much makeup! It comes with 4 adjustable shelves which is nice. I highly recommend to all my makeup lovers💕
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer, 360° Rotating Adjustable Carousel Storage for Cosmetics, Toiletries, and More — Great for Vanity, Bathroom, Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen (Purple) uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Amazon
A Rotating carousel to neatly store beauty products, LOVE IT! So, I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization and my beauty products are no exception. I was surprised by how big this carousel is but the shape of it actually makes it easy to fit wherever you need it. I like the fact that I can adjust each shelf to the proper size that I need and this thing sure does hold a lot!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer, 360° Rotating Adjustable Carousel Storage for Cosmetics, Toiletries, and More — Great for Vanity, Bathroom, Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen (Purple) uploaded by Shayla M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this! Purple is my favorite color too! You can easily adjust each shelf for your desire. They even supplied extra bands to hold each shelf in place including the top and bottom. It’s perfect for my skincare items! Spins easy too!
Sobia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
100% worth buying it. This is amazing organiser. I love it my makeup is all organise and even now. Best product to buy if you want to organise your makeup. I looks pretty on my dresser table. Recommend this to all. [product:sorbus-rotating-makeup-organizer-360°-rotating-adjustable-carousel-storage-for-cosmetics-toiletries-and-more-—-great-for-vanity-bathroom-bedroom-closet-kitchen-purple]
Krystine R.
Bridgeport, WV
This organizer is a pretty clear purple and was easy to put together. It spins easily, no dragging or catching. I like that I can place the shelves where I need them. It doesn't look like it'd hold a much but it does. I filled mine with foundation, concealer, setting sprays, primers, setting powders, and more. I purchased mine on Amazon and it was cheaper than buying it from Sorbus. Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer, 360° Rotating Adjustable Carousel Storage for Cosmetics, Toiletries, and More — Great for Vanity, Bathroom, Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen (Purple) #makeuporganizer
Renee B.
Dallas, OR
Easy to tidy up your smaller items with this clear organizer. I put my everyday items on it.
Barbara D.
Fantastico prodotto L ho usato diverse volte e penso che il packing sia bellissimo è molto utile e comodo da mettere in borsa infatti essendo piccolo lo uso spesso quando sono fuori e mettendolo nella pochette lo inserisco velocemente nella beauty case
Olga A.
Cossignano colegalo 17
I love this stand. It saves space for me on my vanity top. Over all, I love it and would recommend it to anyone👍👍👍
Karen M.
Puerto Armuelles Chiriqui
Beautiful organizer, The color is so cozzy and it realy has space to have in there your daily make Up. Also is easier to find things
Ask a question to the Influenster community...