BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSorbus
Makeup Storage Organizer - Medium - Set 1

Sorbus Makeup Storage Organizer - Medium - Set 1

by Sorbus

Tired of rummaging through dresser drawers, purses, and bags trying to find your favorite beauty item? Make your life a little bit easier with Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic and Makeup Storage Case Set that organizes all your favorite makeup essentials into your own makeup and cosmetics beauty counter! This sturdy, clear acrylic makeup organizer set includes a makeup case with 3 large drawers and 4 small drawers and an organizer top that has 16 sections to fit various cosmetic items of varying sizes. The 2pc set interlocks when stacked together to fit properly and securely and easily detaches to be used separately. It features removable black mesh padding that keeps makeup items protected and in place. The organizers feature handles that slide the drawers in and out smoothly making these drawers completely removable for ease of use. We have created a set that is sure to organize your favorite makeup essentials into a dazzling makeup set. Drawers are perfect for storing lipsticks, foundations, bronzers, blushes, eye shadows, primers, powders, and much more! I knowwhat a great space and time saver! The stylish and modern acrylic storage case adds refinement to any makeup collection. It brings convenience and functionality by always being able to see your makeup right when you need it. Turn all your loose makeup and cosmetics into your very own beautiful beauty counter. This makeup storage case can be conveniently stored in bathrooms, vanity counters, dressers, and most tabletops. This storage case is made of acrylic which is a clear plastic that resembles glass but is much stronger and safer than glass. It has a transparent case allowing you to easily find whatever you need. This holder is suitable for home or professional use. Also a great gift for any makeup lover! Measures approximately 9.5" L x 6.25" W x 14.25" H - makeup and brushes are NOT included.

Number of Compartments: 8

Closure Type: Flap

Material: Plastic

Care and Cleaning: Clean with Water, spot or wipe clean

Is it bulky? It seems a little over-the-top. Don’t get me wrong, I have lots and lots (and lots and lots) of make up options; however, I have my “go-to” choices that I wear almost everyday and those are the only ones I want handy. All the others, I want close by, but out of sight.
Is this just made for make-up brushes?
Start your review of Sorbus Makeup Storage Organizer - Medium - Set 1!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Sorbus Makeup Storage Organizer - Medium - Set 1 uploaded by Amanda S.
It’s very nice. I’m very pleased with my purchase. I purchased it from QVC for a very decent price on sale. I actually don’t have it set up yet. But I’ll take the best picture I can. I’d definitely recommend this. It’s a great purchase. It’s fits a lot of stuff. Lots of storage space.
Evie P.
Lilburn, GA
Sorbus Makeup Storage Organizer - Medium - Set 1 uploaded by Evie P.
When I moved into my new house, my master bath did not have any drawers, so I found this makeup storage container on Amazon—and it saved my space. It’s not too bulky on my counter and it holds most of my every day makeup, brushes, nail polis and skin care products. I’ve had it for more than a year and it has held up nicely—especially for a makeup junkie like myself!
Denisa P.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Amazon
Looks very convenient and easy to use. I need this for my makeup because I am always looking around for my stuff. It would be nice to organize it all
katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Heather M.
Englewood, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this makeup organizer!! It helps me (or at least try’s to) keep some of my makeup organized. Unfortunately I think I may need a few of these instead of one! I recommend this product!
Vianey S.
Coppell, TX
I’ve just got it and love it. Perfect size for a starter makeup collection. It has 4 large drawers and 2 small ones. I consider fair for what I payed
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
My apartment has very little storage space so I purchased the Sorbus Makeup Organizer. What a lifesaver! It holds blushes, bronzers, lip & eye liners, plus taller items on top. This is a can’t-live-without storage unit!
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
Sorbus Makeup Storage Organizer - Medium - Set 1 uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sorbus Cosmetics Makeup and Jewelry Big Storage Case Display - Stylish Vanity, Bathroom Case (4 Large, 2 Small Drawers, Black Jewel) I can't find the exact drawer to tag here! I tagged the closest one I could find to mine in picture! I can tell u that I bought the Sorbus makeup drawer after I purchased a different makeup drawer on Amazon it came broken. So I reordered and chose a different brand, thank God I stumbled upon this brand bc its absolutely wonderful! I had no idea that Sorbus brand was the top trending best of the best makeup drawers until after I bought it I quickly realized. This is very roomy hold palettes and everything inbetween. Its sturdy very well made and really pretty on ur vanity! I love it so much I'm gonna buy different kinds of the makeup drawers in like the pink color they have!! I will never buy anything but Sorbus for organizing purposes from now on!!
Kelsie O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great product holder! Keeps everything organized and out of the way. Holds a lot too. I put all my makeup routine in here. Really worth what they charge. I need like 3 more lol
Seanna I.
Ludlow, MA
I love this organizer. Versatile, easy to use, holds a good amount of products, and the drawers slide out easily. I like the little felt drawer liners they included.