by Sorbus

Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic and Makeup Storage Case Display with Stylish Acrylic Case: Make life a little bit easier with Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic and Makeup Storage Case that organizes all your favorite makeup essentials into one place This sturdy, clear...

Can it fit eyeshadow palettes in the bottom drawer or is it too narrow?
Start your review of Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic and Makeup Storage Case Display with Stylish Acrylic Case!
Clearlake
Purchased at: Amazon
Just bought this a week ago and its great for keeping you're makup organized & neat. Its perfect for you're everyday makeup. If you're looking for one for all you're makeup and you have a lot like me, there is a few different version's and sizes. But over all its a great organizer.
Corona, NY
I'm so in love ! Just received this in the mail . I can't wait to put all of my makeup and organize everything. it's really big compared to what I thought it would be and the drawers are really easy to open and close ! Definitely a great buy for makeup lovers and makeup artist like myself 😍
Brimley , MI
I got this makeup organizer from Amazon with another organizer as a set and I love them. They are great for fixing up my mess of makeup and samples from various different places like Ipsy and boxycharm o,or glossybox. Now it is neat and easy to find stuff.
Quincy, MA
Love being able to keep my makeup organized but still visible. This holds a lot and doesn't feel flimsy. The drawers are surprisingly deep. The top is great for organizing foundation, perfumes, skin care, et all. I love having a designated area for my brushes, although I could have used more spaces for them since I have a ton.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love my makeup organizer! It sits perfectly right on my bathroom counter. I don't have a ton of drawer space so I needed something for my skincare and makeup. This worked out perfectly! It is well made and very affordable! It's a great way to organize and display your supplies. Love love love this.
Weslaco, TX
This New Product Is so great , this storage case is so good for organizing your makeup , skin care products , hair equipment & Etc . I've experienced having one and i just love it . It gives you more organization to were you have it & how you use it . But pit of all these things its just great .
I bought this product off of Amazon from a different seller under a different brand name. It's well designed but the drawers are very shallow, so a large lipstick won't fit in there. The top part is great. The bottom drawers fit my colourop liquid lips well.
Tampa, FL
I have one of this that I bought for I believe $20 easy to put your makeup so organized, I definitely need another of this to organize all my makeup and I thin is a reasonable price for it since there's more on the market super expensive
Boerne, TX
I've been using this for about 4 years.. All of the drawers work great. The only problem is that it doesn't fit some powder compacts. I bought mine at Home Goods! I definitely recommend this makeup holder!
Cherryville, NC
These organizers are life savers! They can hold all your makeup neatly in one place. You can find what you're looking for because it's clear. The quality is great and it's easy to clean. Hope this helps!