BY SOOTHING TOUCH

Soothing Touch - Vegan Lip Balm, Peppermint .25 Oz see more...

Amanda R.
Toledo, OH
I got this in my Ipsy bag and I loved the smell and taste of it. Made my lips smooth and helped them alot. This is a good product.
Melanie D.
Love this lip balm. It moisturizes well and the peppermint is amazing. I recommend it and love that it is vegan!
Abril T.
I loved the product, from the first moment I applied it I could feel the difference. I recommend it to all people who want an immediate result