Add a Photo

By SOOTHING TOUCH
Soothing Touch Lip Balm, Vegan, Lemon Crdm 25oz (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 812659011050 U SKU: SPDSP18811
Photo (1)
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Intl Falls, MN

This lip balm is soft and moisturizing. I have really dry lips year round and this seems to be a helpful product. The fact that it's vegan is also a plus so I would recommend this product to anyone looking for something new and vegan!
Michal E.
Michal E.
Healdton, OK

Just got this soothing touch lip balm at a health food store yesterday and was impressed with the price and that it actually works to moisturize my lip without beeswax!!!
michelle w.
michelle w.

I just got this a week or so ago st one of my local stores I was happy about the price and the softness and how well it's been working do far
Brandy C.
Brandy C.

This lip balm is my favorite go to brand. I actually use it a lot and it is very soothing and long lasting.
MaKendrea S.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH

My lips are very sensitive and this stuff is awesome. I usually only use this kind of lip balm .

Join Now