Add a Photo

By SOOTHING TOUCH
Soothing Touch Lip Balm, Vegan, Lemon Crdm 25oz (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 812659011050 U SKU: SPDSP18811
Photos (3)
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

This lip balm is soft and moisturizing. I have really dry lips year round and this seems to be a helpful product. The fact that it's vegan is also a plus so I would recommend this product to anyone looking for something new and vegan!
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Tisbury

My favorite lip balm, I live in a cold climate so dry lips in the winter always bother me. Out of the many lip balms I carry with me this one is my favorite, it smells good, feels good, and keeps my lips smooth. Great product!
Michal E.
Michal E.
Healdton, OK

Just got this soothing touch lip balm at a health food store yesterday and was impressed with the price and that it actually works to moisturize my lip without beeswax!!!
michelle w.
michelle w.

I just got this a week or so ago st one of my local stores I was happy about the price and the softness and how well it's been working do far
Brandy C.
Brandy C.

This lip balm is my favorite go to brand. I actually use it a lot and it is very soothing and long lasting.
MaKendrea S.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH

My lips are very sensitive and this stuff is awesome. I usually only use this kind of lip balm .
Daly R.
Daly R.

I have the vanilla chai and lemon cardamon i feel like the lemon has a nice scent to it i love that they are vegan and organic as well as cruelty free

Join Now