BY NONE

Soothies relieves with an instant cooling sensation. They soothe and comfort your sensitive skin and they protect your delicate nipple area. Soothies have been designed to soothe and protect the nipple: Designed to enhance breastfeeding success. Provide smooth protective barrier. Keep Soothies handy for instant relief anytime. Reusable. Contents: 1 pair - Soothies Gel Pads see more...

Charissa J.
I really enjoyed using these when my nips were sore from nursing. My sons had terrible latches and I was cracked and raw often. These are great when you don't want a goopy cream on , or you need some cooling therapy. I threw mine in the fridge because I nursed in the summer and it was fabulous !
Paige S.
These were such a big help when I was learning how to breast feed. I suffered a little damaging learning and when I popped these in the fridge they were the perfect relief. Had I not had these to help relieve the pain I might not have made it 18 months! They are wonderful!!! (And you can get a few uses out of each one!)
Aliza C.
Mckinney, TX
As a Certified Nurse MIdwife and successful breast feeder of four healthy babies....I feel like I can honestly give my professional seal of approval. Ultimately, pain is mainly caused by latch, but these can really help get your through the first few painful days.
Toni G.
These were my bff when I first started off nursing. they felt awesome after a nursing session and lasted awhile. This is definitely something going into my hospital bag this time.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I really liked these gel pads for nursing mothers! I really struggled with pain during my second postpartum and this was a great solution! High recommend this product
Stephanie R.
Definitely a must have for any new mom or even veteran moms breastfeeding!!! These little guys definitely made things a little "cooler"! Store in the fridge for extra relief!!!
Cassandra D.
I loved everything from this brand when I was breastfeeding!! These pads were a lifesaver!! I also used the cloth covered nursing pads that you could freeze or heat up, the cream and the pads for leaking. Loved all the products!
Jenny B.
My husband accidentally purchased these for me, so I tried them by accident and really liked them! I thought they were a little bit expensive but definitely worth the price.
Sami N.
PEARL CITY, IL
Soothies were a LIFESAVER for my nipples during the first several weeks of breastfeeding. I would recommend these for anyone. I even stored them in the fridge for that extra relief!
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Being a mom that breastfed 4 kids this really did help me. Things can get a little ruff and sore. They make great products...best in the market!!
April P.
Rogers, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many times can the pads be reused on average?