Soothera Home Medical Velcro Eye Mask, Blue, 1 ea

by Soothera Home Medical

A Safe & Effective Method for all Hot & Cold Therapeutic Treatments. To heat: place eye mask in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds.  Due to microwave variations, time may require adjustment. Reheat at 5 seconds intervals as needed.  Warning: do not over-heat, heat on stove top or in oven as it will damage product!  To chill: store eye mask in the refrigerator or place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until desired coolness is achieved.

Is this more for a headache or for puffiness around the eyes?
Does it work
Start your review of Soothera Home Medical Velcro Eye Mask, Blue, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Soothera Home Medical Velcro Eye Mask, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Ashley M.
This is my new go to Velcro Eye Mask. I put her in the refrigerator and use her every morning to de-puff under my eye area. This is gentle on the skin and is comfortable. The plastic is not harsh. I would recommend this to all girlies that love anti-inflammatory products.
Imani R.
Love this eye mask! Use it whenever I know I will be fighting jet lag or on a long road trip!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is super soothing and relaxing without having to apply a cream or a chemical to the sensitive skin under your eyes. I love the way my eyes feel after using it and how the bags significantly decrease. My only wish would be that it stayed cold longer.
Shuainqua  D.
I have headaches and migraines often and I love having this handy. I have two in the freezer right now and its just a lifesaver.
Cieria D.
Nashville, AR
Easy to sleep in
Easy to sleep in
Jessica H.
The cold feels so nice after a brain intense day. I usually put mine on my forehead instead of over my eyes.
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
Relaxation is important as a mother, especially during that time of the month. This product has brought me that relaxation during my flow many times and that is why it is on my period must haves list! Totally needed for a stressed mom who is extra moody thanks to Aunt Flow! :)
Justine U.
Keep it in your freezer and is a great migraine relief! My bf brought this when he moved in and we both use it when we have really bad headaches
Kaitlyn C.
Goodyear, AZ
This eye mask is great, i loved using it after a long day! its really soothing and relaxing, also helps when i have headaches
Amy L.
Wyncote, PA
I have to spend most of my day on computer due to work, I also have to walk under bright sun during the day. Both cause my eyes to be very sore by the end of the day. This eye mask most definitely relaxes my eyes