BY SOOTHERA HOME MEDICAL

A Safe & Effective Method for all Hot & Cold Therapeutic Treatments. To heat: place eye mask in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds.  Due to microwave variations, time may require adjustment. Reheat at 5 seconds intervals as needed.  Warning: do not over-heat, heat on stove top or in oven as it will damage product!  To chill: store eye mask in the refrigerator or place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until desired coolness is achieved. see more...

• Is this more for a headache or for puffiness around the eyes?1 Answers
  • Does it work2 Answers
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is super soothing and relaxing without having to apply a cream or a chemical to the sensitive skin under your eyes. I love the way my eyes feel after using it and how the bags significantly decrease. My only wish would be that it stayed cold longer.
Justine U.
Justine U.
Keep it in your freezer and is a great migraine relief! My bf brought this when he moved in and we both use it when we have really bad headaches
Shuainqua  D.
Shuainqua D.
I have headaches and migraines often and I love having this handy. I have two in the freezer right now and its just a lifesaver.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love to use this when I have late nights and when my sinuses are acting up.
Jeannette D.
Jeannette D.
Quemado, TX
Helps ease migraine pain
Riley H.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
I had a particular rough day and my eyes were puffy from crying. I stuck it on my face for about twenty minutes and my eyes were 80% better!
Imani R.
Imani R.
Love this eye mask! Use it whenever I know I will be fighting jet lag or on a long road trip!
jessica f.
jessica f.
Brighton, MI
Great if put in the fridge. it gets too cold and uncomfortable if put in the freezer. great for headaches, migraines, and soothing.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at tj maxx a few month ago. I love it and mainly use it for headaches or sinuses. I keep it in the fridge and it works great.
Reyna T.
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to wear and helped with head aches and easy to sleep with love it and cheap too
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Vacaville, CA
Does it work
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more for a headache or for puffiness around the eyes?