BY SOOTHERA HOME MEDICAL

A Safe & Effective Method for all Hot & Cold Therapeutic Treatments. To heat: place eye mask in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds.  Due to microwave variations, time may require adjustment. Reheat at 5 seconds intervals as needed.  Warning: do not over-heat, heat on stove top or in oven as it will damage product!  To chill: store eye mask in the refrigerator or place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until desired coolness is achieved. see more...

• Is this more for a headache or for pu...It could be used for either! 1 Answers
  • Does it workYes 2 Answers
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is super soothing and relaxing without having to apply a cream or a chemical to the sensitive skin under your eyes. I love the way my eyes feel after using it and how the bags significantly decrease. My only wish would be that it stayed cold longer.
Justine U.
Justine U.
Keep it in your freezer and is a great migraine relief! My bf brought this when he moved in and we both use it when we have really bad headaches
Shuainqua  D.
Shuainqua D.
I have headaches and migraines often and I love having this handy. I have two in the freezer right now and its just a lifesaver.
A L.
A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to spend most of my day on computer due to work, I also have to walk under bright sun during the day. Both cause my eyes to be very sore by the end of the day. This eye mask most definitely relaxes my eyes
Lynnzy B.
Lynnzy B.
I absolutely LOVE this eye mask. I had a reaction to an eyeshadow and my loving boyfriend went out and found this for me. My eye swelling went down in my opinion sooner after applying this to my face. I highly recommend this to anyone. ❤️
Joan A.
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped the swelling down around my eye. Comfortable. I love the feeling of the gel beads. I just wished that it stayed frozen a little more longer.
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Lompoc, CA
I use the for a lot of different things but the main one is if my face gets a bad sunburn or allergic reaction I put this on for about 5-10 min and it just gives me such relief the pain goes away.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
I love this mask. You can make it hot or cold all depending on what your eyes are in need of.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cold feels so nice after a brain intense day. I usually put mine on my forehead instead of over my eyes.
Reyna T.
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA
Very easy to wear and helped with head aches and easy to sleep with love it and cheap too
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Vacaville, CA
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Is this more for a headache or for puffiness around the eyes?