BY SOOTHE

PM For overnight relief of severe dry eye Preservative Free Gentle enough to use as often as needed Questions? Call: see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan H.
Megan H.
I have SEVERELY dry eyes! To the point that they often get infected and cause blurry vision, and one time my eyes were so dry that the lid actually got stuck to my eyeball and tore some of my eyeball off. It was incredibly painful and one of my worst experiences! Ever since then and from several recommendations by my eye doctors, I have used this every night before bed. You simply squeeze the oinment along your waterline and blink a few times. Make sure you use it as you are going to sleep and not before you're completely ready for bed because it makes your vision incredibly blurry. Since using this, along with eyedrops daily, I have not had infections or blurred vision and my eyes do not feel dry and tired.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Really helps dry eyes or allergy eyes,only thing that really helps for any length of time.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite over the counter drops! Only ones to provide lasting relief during allergy season when my eyes get super dry and itchy.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Got this for my Gramma with dry eyes. she liked a different brand better. she said this one didn't last very long and had to use it more frequently. I'm giving it 4 stars because of the price that I paid though.