BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSoo Ae
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 34 Fl Oz/ 100 Ml

Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml

by Soo Ae

Where do I buy this?? 😍
How many times a week can you use it?
Start your review of Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Amber D.
Bakersfield, CA
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by Amber D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have been using this product for a couple weeks and I feel like there is a difference. I do use multiple masked per week 😬 But I love peel off masks. And just.. gold!! I have recommended this to my best friend and she loves it too.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by Natasha P.
Love this product. Fair price. Absolutely adore that it goes on and dries in a vibrant gold color. Dries fairly quickly and comes off in one piece. The mask is strong and holds together unlike some masks that come apart when you're trying to peel them off. I recommend this product.
Shannon K.
SANFORD, ME
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by Shannon K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite peel off mask. Doesn't dry well. Didn't make my skin feel refreshed. Thankfully, I didn't spend a ton of money on this product, but I would definitely not purchase this product again.
Magali M.
san juan tx
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by Magali M.
Its gets all you skin clearrr😍 makes your face feel like a babys cheeks, the best yall gotta try it🤩
Keisha Y.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this at walmart for around 8 dollars. You don't get a whole lot for your moneys worth, but it works well. It does leave your skin feeling soft. It peels off very well and smells great. The gold part is just a plus! No complaints other than a little more product for your money would make this an all around better product.
Dee L.
Charlotte, NC
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by Dee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
As u can tell the bottle is almost gone! This is my second bottle and I love using this gold mask. I apply I pretty thick layer and let it sit for about 20min before peeling off. It doesn’t dry my face out at all, and I personally feel like it leaves a beautiful glow after using. I highly recommend giving it a try, I brought mine at Wal mart for under $10.
Suleiman F.
Orland Park, IL
Love this mask!! It’s my all time favorite mask!! It makes your skin bright and healthy looking!! Gets rid of blemishes and black heads!! This product honestly saved my skin!! I had many blackheads but I noticed a difference from the second use I definitely recommend this mask!!
Catrall S.
I love it very much. My face feel smooth and soft. It doesn't hurt when I peeled the mask. This mask did meet my expectations. It doesn't have a fragrance smell at all. I love the packaging and the color.
Gracie R.
Austin, TX
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by Gracie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites mask to use. Your skin will literally glow afterwards. I agree with other reviewers it is a little hard to take off and stings a little under the eye but other than that it's my go to. I'm unsure how many times you can use it a week but I use it at the most twice without any issues. I'm in Texas so I sweat a lot and sometimes my face feels oily so I just use this to kind of rebalance and get a glowy skin feel. I would highly recommend to put this on as thick as you can for easier peeling.
gypsyflower T.
White Lake, MI
Soo'ae Sooae Revive Gold Peel Off Mask 3.4 Fl. Oz./ 100 Ml uploaded by gypsyflower T.
Only just used this product once but I liked it. Kept my skin ao soft afterwards and looking great. Made my skin glow. I'll def keep using. Its hard to take off and hurts in some places but honey ...pain & money=beauty. I would keep using this product maybe buy again.