Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask

by SOOAE

An effective hydrogel eye mask meets Soo Ae’s cute panda to deliver a fun way to hydrate, sooth and smooth tired looking eyes.

Formulated with Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, this nourishing formula provides excellent moisturizing and soothing benefits, helping to chase those sad panda eyes away.

Good morning friends, can someone help me and tell me how they have done with this product? do you recommend it?
Start your review of Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Camden On Gly, WV
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by Megan Ann T.
I purchased a two pack of these masks with my Ipsy Ultimate and I have to say I was extremely impressed AND amused! 😆👏 I am all about eye treatments and skincare in general but I’ve never used eye masks. This one was so adorable! Made me look like a little blushing panda! Ears and all! Smelled amazing! And I can’t say enough about how amazing it felt! The cool gel. I’m here for it! Very relaxing. Very soothing. Definitely de-puffed my eyes! Worth the buy for sure!
Oakhurst
So cooling and pleasant! Even so, I can't say this mask particularly helped my eyes in any way. It was hydrating for sure, but didn't brighten or alleviate the puffiness under my eyes. I'm rating it four stars anyway because it was hydrating and not a bad product in any way, and for $2 I can't not recommend it, even if it's just to chill out for 15-20 minutes while it works wonderful nothingness.
Brownsville, TX
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by Rubi G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dark circles no more! This mask has plenty of serum to address the dark circles and fine lines that are a part of aging. I like that it is a one time use mask with no mess! However, I didn’t see a big difference. It is a mask that you can grab on the go and when you need just a bit of a touch up. If you have severe puffiness and dark circles I would suggest looking for a more effective mask.
Vallejo, CA
1,533 reviews
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received these face masks in my October 2019 #ipsy glam bag... I like that I was able to buy these face masks as an add in for only $3 and they work great. They help to reduce puffiness and if also brightens the skin surrounding your eyes. I like that I can put these masks in the fridge in order to make them cold before applying... I would definitely purchase this item again.
Chatsworth, CA
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by Dezirae O.
This mask is a little creepy with the print but smells super good. I also love hydrogel masks. I got this one at beautycon and it's not bad. I also liked how easy it was to unwrap for it being hydrogel. It says it's meant for your eyes but it covers about half of your face once it's on. Would be cute for sleepovers or instagram pics
McConnellstown, PA
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by Hannah G.
I think the mask itself is adorable! It was a really fun mask to do but I didnt feel like it had enough liquid on it to make a huge effect. My skin did feel a little different after but I dont see a major difference. However I did only use it once maybe it's one of those things that just takes time to work but I'm not as impressed with as I wanted to be.
Salem, OR
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by jennifer D.
I really enjoyed this eye mask and overall I'm extremely happy the only thing to watch out for is they rip easy. But not too bad if you're careful. They made my eyes feel refreshed and hydrated and even after taking it off it felt like it was still on. I hope to get more of these.
This mask is so so much fun and clearly adorable. I'm pretty fair skin, so I didn't actually see an extreme result, but deeper or more golden under tones may have that game changing experience. It's definitely a great moisturizer too, for that alone it was worth it to me.
Cicero, NY
Soo'AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask uploaded by Kara H.
These are amazing! I was pleasantly surprised that they were indeed panda faces! So cute! My face felt refreshed after using! My only criticism is I wish there was more liquid on the mask! With Christmas coming up these 2.50 masks would make great stocking stuffers!
San Antonio, TX
The Soo AE Panda Eye Brightening Mask is so stinking cute! I am a sucker for sheet masks that look like animals or food - lol! This one is super moisturizing, de-puffing and brightening, too! I love putting it on first thing in the morning before I do my makeup!