SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask

SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask

Powerful anti-aging benefits of pricky pear cactus, rich in nutrients that minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and even improves the look of acne scarsSoothes with aloe leaf, licorice root, and green tea extractsAntioxidative benefits from ginger, green tea and omija berry extractsSkin-gel mask sheet technology combines the benefits of a hydrogel and traditional sheet maskBrightens hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tones

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsboro, OH
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Lizzy P.
This mask was very nice ! It was sent to me ! It was very refreshing and I loved the soothing gel ! I would definitely recommend this mask ! I love the brand sooae ! 🤩
Hagerstown, MD
1,073 reviews
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Christina G.
Love these love the design on it I absolutely love how my skin feels after I use this mask and it’s super affordable I definitely keep these on hand they’re very calming on the skin makes it very soft and supple I definitely recommend them
San Diego, CA
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Cindy P.
Sooo I couldn’t find the cleanser on here but I’m reviewing the cleanser not the mask , overall the cleanser is really good it’s similar to cosrx good morning cleanser I would say and it feels really refreshing definitely better than the cleanser I was using before 🙌🏻 give it a try I bought it at Walmart for $6 it’s really good!! I’d say it’s nice for sensitive skin as well since it doesn’t pull away the moisture 🌸✨
Charlotte, NC
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Flecial W.
The Cactus Soothing Mask has a light tropical scent..which I love. There was no irritation or tingling while wearing it. There was alot of gel on the mask while taking it out of package and putting it on.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this packaging it’s really cute it’s supposed to help soothing smoothness hydration
Loved this mask! It has a lot of serum/gel immediately out of the package. It left my face feeling super hydrated, soothed, and soft. Definitely will repurchase.
Los Angeles, CA
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Denea J.
This mask is SO underrated, my goodness! It’s easily the MOST moisturizing mask that I’ve ever used and I’ve used lots of masks in my day (Says a 25 year old). It had so much gel left after I removed the mask that I decided to use the excess to put on the mask, on my neck and massage my hands with it. Usually, I leave on a mask for the 15-20 minutes indicated because that’s usually the point in which they dry out. Not this mask! I was 45 minutes in and the mask still had moisture.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in my Ipsy bag early in October. I tried it and I love it. It made my face feel super smooth. I had two blemishes and after the mask it reduced the redness. I recommend to purchase
King, NC
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Alora G.
What a soothing mask! So cute! Tossed it in the fridge for a cooling effect💙💙it went on easily and has a faint spa scent!
West Jordan, UT
SooAE Cactus Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Arianna M.
Previa a su uso la metí en la nevera por un par de horas.. me dejó la piel hidratada

Looking for your answer?