Soo Beaut - Elixir Donkey Milk Luminous Sleeping Pack 100ml

by Soo Beaut

Brand from South Korea: Soo Beaut. Enriched with Donkey Milk and Soybean Extract which act as an anti-oxidant, helping protect the skin from free radicals, and as an anti-aging treatment It contains Centella Asiatica and Licorice Extracts that provide elasticity and youthfulness to the skin Centella Asiatica and Matricaria Extracts are easily absorbed, helping to restore and promote a healthy skin, with a soothing effect How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently smooth the mask over your entire face, avoiding eye and mouth area; leave on overnight Lightly wash off next morning >Pack Size - 100ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soo Beaut - Elixir Donkey Milk Luminous Sleeping Pack 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoIuka, MS
Came in my Walmart beauty box. Smells really similar to Philosophy’s night time cream. It’s very thick. I’ll get a few uses out of this sample. Gentle on sensitive skin. Takes a minute for the skin to absorb so apply in layers.
2 years agoNicholasville, KY
I bought a small pack of this at Walmart and have been using it every night. I love it. My skin has never felt better!!! Will buy the big size online next.