Soo Ae Snail Collagen Firming and Moisture Mask uploaded by Melissa D.Soo Ae Snail Collagen Firming and Moisture Mask uploaded by Melody S.

BY SOOAE

A special hydrating treatment to help improve elasticity and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. This special treatment mask contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, known to supplement the skin with hydration and improve elasticity. It promotes the regeneration of skin cells and helps prevent and treat damage. In addition, it includes Adenosine and hydrolyzed collagen which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the surface of the skin and improves overall elasticity. The mask also includes Coenzyme Q10 and Sodium Hyaluronate, providing the skin with nutrients and hydration, preventing the signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
This mask helped me feel better after a stressful week. My skin was so sad like me, all droopy. And then I used this mask and kicked back listened to some tunes and me and my skin perked on up!
Melody S.
Greeley, CO
My beauty routine very rarely includes sheet masks of any sort but after finding this product I will definitely purchase again. Immediately after using this mask my skin felt so hydrated and fresh. The residual product that was left on my skin absorbed easily and smelled great!
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
I didn't like these sheet masks at all. They were slimy and gooey and even after I removed them, my face felt so sticky for 30 mins before I gave up and washed it off. I didn't feel or see a visible difference in my skin so this is a fail for me. I gave it two stars instead of one because at least it was easy to apply and cooling on the skin.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
So I received this mask and 3 others in my Ipsy May Glambag. I LOVE THESE MASK!!!!!! They are awesome and you will notice an immediate difference in your skin. Everything isn't for everybody or doesn't work the same for everyone, but I'm a dry and sensitive skin type of girl & I have NO complaints in reference to this product!
Shekima T.
I like the was that it makes my face feels One on the product that I tried first we I got it on my walmart box I'm looking forward to getting more
Lynda F.
Scottsdale
Great end result is the mask itself is somewhat “too wet“

Not sure if I would use it again but if I did I’d have to use some type of tissue
Kayla W.
Kathleen
You can get it at ulta or Walmart, it’s Soft and firm feeling I highly recommend this product or the charcoal bubble mask
Taylor D.
Clovis, NM
I love a good mask and this one made my face feel so plump and young. Plus there was a lot of extra serum in there.
Bailey S.
This mask stays on well and gets the job done . It feels refreshing and leaves skin renewed.
Sandra B.
Mississauga, ON
I didn’t try this mask exactly but all of soo ea masks are so cute and amazing! I love their peel off masks, bubble masks, and lip mask! I think their packaging is super fun and the health benefits listed on the packages are great too!
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
Did this mask ever dry when used? Did it stay wet the entire time?