Soo Ae Snail Collagen Firming and Moisture Mask uploaded by Melody S.

BY SOOAE

A special hydrating treatment to help improve elasticity and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. This special treatment mask contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, known to supplement the skin with hydration and improve elasticity. It promotes the regeneration of skin cells and helps prevent and treat damage. In addition, it includes Adenosine and hydrolyzed collagen which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the surface of the skin and improves overall elasticity. The mask also includes Coenzyme Q10 and Sodium Hyaluronate, providing the skin with nutrients and hydration, preventing the signs of aging. see more...

Narmin V.
Narmin V.
This is an amazing item to help clear skin! It really helps with my skin personally and the packaging is super compact and I love carrying it with me esp when i travel. I love using this also as sun protection .I love using these on myself and I give these as gifts to kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others ! I love it the face masks are amazing!
Ruthy D.
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
I didn't like these sheet masks at all. They were slimy and gooey and even after I removed them, my face felt so sticky for 30 mins before I gave up and washed it off. I didn't feel or see a visible difference in my skin so this is a fail for me. I gave it two stars instead of one because at least it was easy to apply and cooling on the skin.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
So I received this mask and 3 others in my Ipsy May Glambag. I LOVE THESE MASK!!!!!! They are awesome and you will notice an immediate difference in your skin. Everything isn't for everybody or doesn't work the same for everyone, but I'm a dry and sensitive skin type of girl & I have NO complaints in reference to this product!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Greeley, CO
My beauty routine very rarely includes sheet masks of any sort but after finding this product I will definitely purchase again. Immediately after using this mask my skin felt so hydrated and fresh. The residual product that was left on my skin absorbed easily and smelled great!
Shekima T.
Shekima T.
I like the was that it makes my face feels One on the product that I tried first we I got it on my walmart box I'm looking forward to getting more
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
This mask stays on well and gets the job done . It feels refreshing and leaves skin renewed.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
Did this mask ever dry when used? Did it stay wet the entire time?