Soo Ae Snail Collagen Firming and Moisture Mask uploaded by Kashmir G.Soo Ae Snail Collagen Firming and Moisture Mask uploaded by Melissa D.Soo Ae Snail Collagen Firming and Moisture Mask uploaded by Melody S.

BY SOOAE

A special hydrating treatment to help improve elasticity and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. This special treatment mask contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, known to supplement the skin with hydration and improve elasticity. It promotes the regeneration of skin cells and helps prevent and treat damage. In addition, it includes Adenosine and hydrolyzed collagen which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the surface of the skin and improves overall elasticity. The mask also includes Coenzyme Q10 and Sodium Hyaluronate, providing the skin with nutrients and hydration, preventing the signs of aging. see more...

Amanda H.
This mask helped me feel better after a stressful week. My skin was so sad like me, all droopy. And then I used this mask and kicked back listened to some tunes and me and my skin perked on up!
Constance H.
Camano Island
Loved this product, my skin felt smooth & plumped, fine lines were less noticeable. I was initially concerned about applying snail mucus based products to my face but I swear by them now.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Received this in a monthly Epsy bag. Again I used it today. But I’m beginning to think I tried to many new things today.
I did adore this mask. It’s a three minute mask it is for pore care, is a fragrance free oxygen bubbling mask. “Meant for an invigorating clean. Mask is infused with the powerful purifying benefits of active binchotan charcoal and oxygen to help refine and refresh pores”.
“It says also that this all in one mask instantly purifies troubled skin with the combine power of binchotan charcoal, kaylan, bentonite clay and oxygen bubbles. It goes on to claim “active binchotan, powerful enough to purify water 💦 is a renowned anti-inflammatory known to review refine and brighten skin”.
I enjoyed it very much I was sad to leave it on only three minutes and must admit I left it a little longer. I left it on as long as I could feel the bubbles because they are very refreshing and then I rinsed it. And I did feel refreshed. This is something I would buy if it’s not too expensive I shall have to look into the regular size rather than this trial package I received. Another little hint, I am extremely allergic to spiders, and when bitten the area swells up to the size of a golf ball. I put some of this bubble mask on it to see if it would draw anything out. It did give me some relief for a time. I’m sure it’s not meant to be used in this manner but I like to experiment. It says to use it on the inside of your arm to see if you have a reaction to it and so I just put it on the spider bite but I am in no way recommending that you do such a thing.
Melody S.
Greeley, CO
My beauty routine very rarely includes sheet masks of any sort but after finding this product I will definitely purchase again. Immediately after using this mask my skin felt so hydrated and fresh. The residual product that was left on my skin absorbed easily and smelled great!
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
I didn't like these sheet masks at all. They were slimy and gooey and even after I removed them, my face felt so sticky for 30 mins before I gave up and washed it off. I didn't feel or see a visible difference in my skin so this is a fail for me. I gave it two stars instead of one because at least it was easy to apply and cooling on the skin.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
So I received this mask and 3 others in my Ipsy May Glambag. I LOVE THESE MASK!!!!!! They are awesome and you will notice an immediate difference in your skin. Everything isn't for everybody or doesn't work the same for everyone, but I'm a dry and sensitive skin type of girl & I have NO complaints in reference to this product!
Shekima T.
I like the was that it makes my face feels One on the product that I tried first we I got it on my walmart box I'm looking forward to getting more
Lynda F.
Scottsdale
Great end result is the mask itself is somewhat “too wet“

Not sure if I would use it again but if I did I’d have to use some type of tissue
Kayla W.
Kathleen
You can get it at ulta or Walmart, it’s Soft and firm feeling I highly recommend this product or the charcoal bubble mask
Kissy H.
Tempe
As soon i put in on i felt my skin tighten a bit.Very easy to use and once a week is a yes yes.Nice smell to it also
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
Did this mask ever dry when used? Did it stay wet the entire time?

back