BY SOOAE

This special treatment mask contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, which promotes and supports the overall health and function of the skin by providing moisture while calming and alleviating skin irritations. It also includes Niacin amide helping to brighten skin's overall complexion by correcting hyperpigmentation and evening out skin tone. Formulated with EGF, Hydrolyzed Collagen, and Sodium Hyaluronate, deliver nourishment and restores skin by improving its vitality and increasing its metabolic functions. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachael P.
I tried the SOO AE Snail Brightening & Moisturizing Mask. It has a pleasant scent. The directions were really easy to follow. My face felt really moisturized and smooth after using this mask. I will definitely be telling my friends about these masks and this brand and I will be purchasing more of these in the future.
Maly P.
This is actually the Panda Eye brightening mask and it works and feels great it cools and soothes your face ! And it’s very affordable at Walmart or most drug stores . This mask has a gel like texture to it which makes it feel great .
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
I just recently discovered Sooae brand and I’m loving it. This mask works really great on me. It’s for hydration and brightening. This mask is very refreshing and brightens up your blemishes.
Tabbetha H.
It's a great product but it did dry my skin out a bit. It wasn't so bad where I had to moisturize non-stop with no makeup but it was a little noticeable while wearing makeup
Heather S.
Alma, AR
This mask fit my face well. It has a clean, pleasant scent. It left my face feeling hydrated and very soft. There is a lot of extra serum in the foil, make sure you rub it into your neck and décolletage to get the most benefits! I will definitely use this mask again!
Erin M.
Wanchese, NC
I received three of these sheet masks in my ipsy bag this month. The first one I tried was the Soo AE Collagen essense brightening mask. I use masks on a regular basis and I love skin care products. I have never had a reaction like this! It was awful!! I use Murad skincare products, Paula's Choice and Clinique everyday and my skin was so clear until I used this sheet mask and broke out in a horrible, ugly rash! My face is now covered in tiny, little red bumps. I may have to go to the doctor to figure out what to do! I'm so bummed and self conscious these past two days. The time and money I spend to keep my skin nice is an investment to me. It's kinda my thing. I hope it clears up and feels better soon. I'm throwing the other two masks in the garbage bin! I'm giving it one star only because there is no option to give no stars!
Gillian G.
This was such an interesting concept for a face mask. It was just your regular sheet mask but snail?! So crazy. I liked how the mask was cotton and it seemed to get the serum into my skin better.
Margarita R.
Brooklyn, NY
I am usually a hard sell so when I got this mask I felt it would be like any other...
I was wrong. it made my face so soft and smooth. lighten my face. now it is better to use before you go to bed because once you take off the mask you can rub in the left over on your face . I will be buying much more of this product. love it
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I got some of these sheet masks in one of my Ipsy bags and I love them! I always wanted to try a sheet mask and these did not disappoint. The essential oils smell wonderful and left my face feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. I look forward to trying my other two and recommend others to try them too.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
The fit was definitely not as good as their Nature line, but it wasn't the worst I've ever tried. I had some slight lifting around my chin, but it stayed out other than that.
Overall, it was a decent mask. I like their other line way better. I wouldn't say this was bad, it just isn't nearly as good as the Nature Masks.