BY SOOAE

This special treatment mask contains Snail Secretion Filtrate, which promotes and supports the overall health and function of the skin by providing moisture while calming and alleviating skin irritations. It also includes Niacin amide helping to brighten skin's overall complexion by correcting hyperpigmentation and evening out skin tone. Formulated with EGF, Hydrolyzed Collagen, and Sodium Hyaluronate, deliver nourishment and restores skin by improving its vitality and increasing its metabolic functions. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erin M.
Erin M.
Wanchese, NC
I received three of these sheet masks in my ipsy bag this month. The first one I tried was the Soo AE Collagen essense brightening mask. I use masks on a regular basis and I love skin care products. I have never had a reaction like this! It was awful!! I use Murad skincare products, Paula's Choice and Clinique everyday and my skin was so clear until I used this sheet mask and broke out in a horrible, ugly rash! My face is now covered in tiny, little red bumps. I may have to go to the doctor to figure out what to do! I'm so bummed and self conscious these past two days. The time and money I spend to keep my skin nice is an investment to me. It's kinda my thing. I hope it clears up and feels better soon. I'm throwing the other two masks in the garbage bin! I'm giving it one star only because there is no option to give no stars!
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Brooklyn, NY
I am usually a hard sell so when I got this mask I felt it would be like any other...
I was wrong. it made my face so soft and smooth. lighten my face. now it is better to use before you go to bed because once you take off the mask you can rub in the left over on your face . I will be buying much more of this product. love it
Fallon D.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I got some of these sheet masks in one of my Ipsy bags and I love them! I always wanted to try a sheet mask and these did not disappoint. The essential oils smell wonderful and left my face feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. I look forward to trying my other two and recommend others to try them too.
Joy L.
Joy L.
Burlington, Vt
This is by far the best face mask I have found! Your face feels refreshed and clean afterwords. I have some pretty bad black heads and clogged pores and it worked better than any of the acne treatments as far as clearing up some of the acne
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Love this mask! One if my favorites. I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts and this actually made my skin feel clean, smooth and clear. Give it a try!
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Loved the way this made my skin feel. Refreshing & moisturizing. The mask felt light & airy. Would use it again & recommend use to my friends.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Loved this!! my face felt so clean and refreshed after I used this. it felt so smooth after too
Aramicah J.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
The fit was definitely not as good as their Nature line, but it wasn't the worst I've ever tried. I had some slight lifting around my chin, but it stayed out other than that.
Overall, it was a decent mask. I like their other line way better. I wouldn't say this was bad, it just isn't nearly as good as the Nature Masks.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR
This mask fit my face well. It has a clean, pleasant scent. It left my face feeling hydrated and very soft. There is a lot of extra serum in the foil, make sure you rub it into your neck and d├ęcolletage to get the most benefits! I will definitely use this mask again!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
I love these masks!! Received some in my ipsy bag and then won 5 more from a website give away! Haven't tried one that I don't like so far. They leave my face feeling so soft and hydrated after using them!!