Soo Ae Purifying Black Charcoal Mask, 0.88 oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SOO AE

Soo Ae Purifying Black Charcoal Mask: Formulated with binchotan charcoal, known for its powerful purifying and detoxing benefitsFormulated with a special blend of plant extracts, proven to deliver synergistic benefitsBrightens and improves skin's overall toneProvides instant moisture and hydration to skin in 15 minutesInstantly refreshes tired and fatigued skinTravel-friendly and easy to use see more...

• Who has used this mask and what are your thoughts2 Answers
Review (1)
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
On Sundays I mask. This one was the worse one that I have tried so far. You pull the mask out of its package and it’s so wet with product. You are supposed to apply to face and it was so wet and slimy that it was difficult to do so. You then leave on your face for 15-20 mins to which I had to remove after 10 because it was soooo cold. You’re supposed to then rub the remaining product into your face. I had to wash it off as it was so much product. It did not leave me feeling refreshed. 2 stars due to the smell and the fact my face does feel soft after washing it. I will not try this product again.
crystal J.
Ridgeland, SC
Who has used this mask and what are your thoughts