BY SOOAE

Smooth away lip lines, dry, cracked lips in 15 minutes with the nourishing and moisturizing benefits of sea kelp and super berries.
Soo Ae’s My Collagen Hydrogel Lip Patch is infused with a special blend of collagen, nutrient-rich fruit and plant extracts to soothe and plump with moisture.

• I’m not sure how I feel about this product.. has anyone e...3 Answers
Sam M.
Philadelphia
Only gave it one star because I had to give it something. I don’t like to write a bad review I don’t think any of us to but hopefully this saves someone else from buying it and being disappointed. It was huge to fit over lips also ripped as soon as I picked it up. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get it to stay on if you sat up right it literally slid right off your face I had to lay flat on my back to even attempt to use it. And there was zero difference after using this product. I was very surprised because I also bought one of their face masks and it wasn’t that bad.
Brandi B.
McComb
Cheap product. Cheap result. Within 10 minutes of removing product my lips were already dry and flaking again. I don't recommend cheap so not a huge waste of money but a massive waste of time.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Ehhhh don’t waste your money it is not worth it! It gets the skin all around your lips greasy because the lips are 3 times the size of an actual persons lips soooo no ..fail ..
Dashai D.
I had such high hopes for this product but it let me down. The lip patch was a soft gel (like a thick jelly) and had a light fragrance...but...it doesn't stay on my lips. The only way I got it to stay was to suction. I had to hold it on my face so weird...if not...it'd slid off. It made my lips soft, but I will never buy it again. I'd rather wear lipbalm.
Michaela B.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing and has become a regular in my pamper routine. It smells great, doesn’t leave a gross after residue and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. I buy this every time I see it. Soo' Ae My Collagen Hydrogel Lip Patch
Keesha H.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I had high hope for this product but it fell flat. The product is way too big and slides around. It did feel moisturized after but then about 12 hours later I had more lines than before.
Michelle B.
Great Falls, Mt
Purchased at: Walmart
I received the Soo' Ae My Collagen Hydrogel Lip Patch in my Walmart Fall Beauty Box. I am not one to leave a negative review, but after having bought it myself once before and having the same experience both times I thought it was my duty to say something. It is a big, thick jelly mass that you basically just place on top of your lips. I had to lay perfectly flat on the couch just to get it to stay on. And I'm talking absolutely still other wise it would start to slip and I would have to hold it with my fingers. I like the general concept and was hopeful that maybe I had done something wrong the first time. Sadly no. I don't feel that my lips benefitted at all from it other than they were a little gooey. I would have to also agree with other reviews that stated their lips felt worse afterwards. Mine definitely do. As of right now I have no plans to ever use this product again. I really hope the company is able to rethink their product because as I said I do like the general concept of it.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first time trying out a Lip Mask and it was sooo weird. I read on it that it is suppose to help moisturize your lips and help plump them a bit. Well, as for the moisturize part, it only kept my lips moisturized for the time being after I removed the lip mask, however I could tell that my lips were a bit plumper. I hard a hard Time getting the mask to even stay on though. •
Mayela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t waste your $2.50, get a nice lip balm instead. The patch is cute, smells nice, and feels cool on the lips. It slides down to your chin. I really wanted to like it, but glad I didn’t spend anything on it. I won’t be buying this in the future.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
This product is very moisturizing and does soften lips but I feel like it doesnt do anything more special than a good chapstick would do deffinetly didnt wow me.
Lauren C.
Madison, CT
I’m not sure how I feel about this product.. has anyone ever used this?