Soo Ae Han Bang Green Tea Collagen Mask uploaded by Charlie A.

BY SOOAE

Using the highest quality of Cupra sheets, this essence infused mask is formulated using Green Tea, a potent source of antioxidants that prevent collagen breakdown and reduces UV damage and inflammation. With the added moisture-locking benefits of Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen, skin is rejuvenated and youthfully brighter, smoother and healthier. Soo Ae's special blend of "Hanbang" ingredients are scientifically formulated with multiple herbs based on the old wisdom of traditional Korean herbal medicine which ensures synergistic efficacy and safety that help improve skin conditions. The key features that make "Hanbang" formulations different from other cosmetics using natural plant extracts would be the harmonious synergistic effect of the combination of multiple herbs, proven to deliver results. Youthful health and suppleness is restored with a single application. see more...

• What's this mask really for and how good is it? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
This mask was decent. I bought it at Walmart on a whim while my skin was burned because it claims to reduce UV damage. After I used it, my skin immediately felt nice. However, I did have a breakout the next day. Hard to say if it was the mask or something else. It was such a good price, I definitely plan on testing it out again. Hopefully next time I'll have better skin!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Olean, NY
Got this in my ipsy bag

I tried the green tea mask and there was some instead moisture on it. After taking it off I still was able to rub the extra on my stomach, arms, and legs. The mask was able to fully stick to my face which sometimes they don't. My skin definitely feels tighter. Looking in the mirror in the morning it seems like all of my impurities were brought forward so with some exfoliating and work I may be able to improve my skin.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I tried this because I love masks and this one said it helps to achieve smooth, healthy skin. The mask feels slimy when you take it out of the package but feels wonderful when it's on your face. The smell is pleasant and felt cool on the skin. When it was time to come off it left serum on your skin that you work into your skin. My skin felt fresh and looked great the next day.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hartsville, SC
I received this in my ipsy bag. As I am not a fan of sheet masks, but I can say this one left my face soft and smooth. I didn't like that the eye, nose, and mouth holes didn't match up very well. There was also alot of product left in the foil pocket you can use for the rest of you're body as a serum so that was a plus.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this mask in my Ipsy bag.  while it ia cooling and smells really nice, but nothing like green tea, it was actually itchy on my skin.  i held out for 15 minutes but would not recommend or reuse the product. I have never had this issue with a face mask.  Since there are so many other options out there, i will not repurchase from this line.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
This was a decent mask, but I didn't find it to do anything extra special for my skin. Unfortunately, it did not fit or stay on my face very well. I have a few other masks by this brand that I am willing and able to try out to compare, but I won't be going out of my way to try this one again. I'm also not a fan of the scent of it, so I may be a bit biased.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
I got this mask in my Ipsy bag this month and I'm obsessed!! This mask applies easy (which is sometimes hard for sheet masks) and it gives you a cooling feeling while it's on. My skin was glowing afterwards and it's been about 6 hours, and it still is! I didn't even want to apply makeup after I used this. Definitely will be buying more.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Port Chester
This is one of my favorite mask that I purchased it's a pretty good value I really like it and it's really gentle it's not harsh at all I mean face her and I've it came with an Epsybag so yeah I really like it
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
This left my face feels so refreshed and smooth! I left it on for about 20 minutes. It's a really wet mask and it's not a peel off which I like. It sticks ok your face really well and it does not hurt getting off. Highly recommend it
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
The mask was just ok compared to other ones I've tried. Definitely not a noticeable result on the first try but you may have to use it consistently. Does leave the skin feeling moisturized
Cyd C.
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
What's this mask really for and how good is it?