BY SOOAE

Improve skin's elasticity and moisture levels by softly enveloping the skin with a nutrient-infused essence drenched in the highest grade of Cupra cotton sheets , providing concentrated care for rough and dry skin that has been exposed to or damaged by harmful environmental stressors and natural aging. It includes powerfully effective ingredients including Hydrolyzed Collagen, Swiftlet Nest Extract, and a special blend of 9 plant and vegetable extracts used in traditional eastern medicine, improving your skin's overall health and appearance by restoring elasticity and vitality. Soo Ae's special blend of "Hanbang" ingredients are scientifically formulated with multiple herbs based on the old wisdom of traditional Korean herbal medicine which ensures safe synergistic efficacy and well-being, helping to improve skin condition. The key features that make "Hanbang" formulations different from other cosmetics using natural plant extracts would be the harmonious synergistic effect of the combination of multiple herbs, proven to deliver results. Youthful health and suppleness is restored with a single application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I tried this mask and I love how it feels on my skin. It does look weird when you put it on. I would reccomend this for oily skin. I'm not sure how it works for people with dry skin. It's pretty effective. I would repurchase.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I loved this product. I got it in my ipsy bag this month and I have fell in love with it!! I had a little trouble at the end keeping the mask on but my face feels so soft and looks so much better!!
Stacy S.
2015 reviews
I recieved a version of this in a beauty bag. it was so easy to use and made my gace feel so soft and smooth. I would buy this again.
Carrie T.
Gainesville, TX
I'm new to sheet mask but really enjoyed this. I noticed a difference right away. My face was so soft and moisturized
Jasmine P.
Holden, LA
Love this product. Great for it's use. Glad i can find a mask with collagen in it that feels amazing. Lifts my mood.
Tyra E.
Kept my skin moisturized and radiant! Pleasant smell & the price point wasn’t bad either
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
Got this in my ipsy glam bag this this month and I am currently trying it now. It smells great and feels great so far and I have no doubt it'll make my skin feel softer. Only problem, there is no way to look cute whole wearing it. My roomate won't stop laughing haha
Amanda V.
Woodstock, GA
I am new to face masks and have tried so many. What would you recommend to be your favorite and what toner do you use before?
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I love these paper mask. One the are budget friendly, two they make you feel wonderful, and three they smell great! I love that you don't have to spread goopy gross stuff on your face.
Katherine L.
Bought this at Walmart does anyone know if there any adverse side effects?