Soo Ae Han Bang Collagen Essence Mask

Improve skin's elasticity and moisture levels by softly enveloping the skin with a nutrient-infused essence drenched in the highest grade of Cupra cotton sheets , providing concentrated care for rough and dry skin that has been exposed to or damaged by harmful environmental stressors and natural aging. It includes powerfully effective ingredients including Hydrolyzed Collagen, Swiftlet Nest Extract, and a special blend of 9 plant and vegetable extracts used in traditional eastern medicine, improving your skin's overall health and appearance by restoring elasticity and vitality. Soo Ae's special blend of "Hanbang" ingredients are scientifically formulated with multiple herbs based on the old wisdom of traditional Korean herbal medicine which ensures safe synergistic efficacy and well-being, helping to improve skin condition. The key features that make "Hanbang" formulations different from other cosmetics using natural plant extracts would be the harmonious synergistic effect of the combination of multiple herbs, proven to deliver results. Youthful health and suppleness is restored with a single application. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
LOVE this mask so much I can’t even explain! My skin is sensitive and dry. 9 times out of ten this mask will bring my face back from the dead! I love the hanbang scent and how it hydrated and plumps my skin. I purchased this in a box of 10 and need to repurchase soon. If you haven’t tried it do yourself a favor and buy it!
Leigh P.
Brownstown , IN
Recieved these in my May Ipsy bag. These are a great way to do a mask without any muss or fuss. Just put it on your face, press it down a little, let it sit for 20 minutes, massage in the excess and you don't even have to wash your face when you're finished. No oily residue, and your skin is soft and smooth. They impart a good deal of moisture to my dry skin, were not irritating, and they smell nice. I wish they were a little more hydrating for my very dry skin, but overall a good product.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
After a day where my 7 year old has been up for almost 24 hours, this mask provided the relaxation I was desperate for! Although it was a bit gooey out of the bag, it didn't feel that was on my face. It was cool and soothing. I may look creepy wearing it but I feel wonderful. I rub in the excess and I feel refreshed. Great price point too! The only thing I would like to see improved is the sticky feeling on my skin after removal😀
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
I'm always a bit skeptical about sheet masks as I really haven't found any I love. This one is pretty on point. Smells great, easy to apply, and the results are good. After I tried it i truly felt refreshed and I believe it took that we'll know "tired" look away! This is a win for me!
Jodi S.
This is a decent sheet mask. I received 3 in one of my ipsy bags; collagen, brightening, and a honey one. I've tried them all. I think I liked the brightening one best. The material seems high quality like they claim and its soaked with essence. The one thing that bothered me was that my face felt a little sticky after removed. I've seen these in stores priced very fairly compared to some other brands I know. Always look at ingredients list prior to using to make sure you're not allergic to anything in it.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
I got this in my ipsy bag. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this was a weird mask. It felt really nice on my face, but it never dried, so I was unsure when to peel it off. There was a lot of residue left on my face when I took it off. not sure if I'd actually buy it.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
I've always wanted to try a sheet mask. And 5 minutes into wearing this mask, my face started to itch and burn. I removed it right away, and the right side of my face was red and splotchy. I personally won't be recommending this mask to anyone
Talitha H.
Staten Island, NY
This mask felt great, smelled great and over all made my face look amazing. This mask literally took away the " finals week" look away from my face. Great way to start my morning and I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all.
Stefanie P.
Have tried the Collagen Essence and Brightening mask. They come individually wrapped, one per package. Place on your face and press down. Instantly your skin will feel soothed. I have yet to try the others but interested in the Tea Tree one. Once removed, massage excess into skin and neck.
Amber P.
It's so rare to find a sheet mask that lives up to the hype but this product was amazing. I applied the mask after showing and after removal my face felt so moisturizer that I skipped my usual morning skin care routine.
Amanda V.
Woodstock, GA
I am new to face masks and have tried so many. What would you recommend to be your favorite and what toner do you use before?
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I love these paper mask. One the are budget friendly, two they make you feel wonderful, and three they smell great! I love that you don't have to spread goopy gross stuff on your face.
Katherine L.
Bought this at Walmart does anyone know if there any adverse side effects?