BY SOO AE

Soo Ae® Collagen Essence Mask Propolis - 5 count
  • "I love shot masks, after exfoliation or cleaning my face this are the perfect combination for a home day spa. Soo Ae have this formula that works perfectly with my mix skin type l, won’t give me breakouts, won’t irritate my skin ( my skin is very sensitive) so I love this brand." in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
These masks are super-soft and feel great on the skin. The fragrance is a clean floral honey scent, it's quite wonderful for relaxing, think of it as a bit of aromatherapy. The masks are absolutely dripping with essence, Soo AE didn't skimp at all in that department as some brands do. I use mine for the full 20 minutes and then rub the essence in and leave it on for a couple hours before rinsing. Rinsing is necessary because unlike other brands, this one stays a little bit sticky. Because I have rather sensitive skin, I was cautious about using this product; however, this mask didn't burn, no stinging, no irritation at all, so now it's my go-to skincare product.
Megan B.
Arlington, TX
I used the honey cream bubble mask and can say that I will never buy this product ever again. I liked the price point (2.50 at Wal-Mart) so I gave it a try. the scent is very nice, and the consistency is very nice coming out of the package. Packaging is cute and instructions are clear. I followed all package instructions and was left with my facial skin feeling dey and tight. The skin under my eyes is reddened and irritated from this product, and I was unable to leave the mask on for longer than five minutes.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
This is another one of those products that I didn't reslly need but used because someone else purchased it for me, but it did make skin feel good. The only thing I didn't like I think it's to be expected of sheet mask is the additional product it leaves behind
Mercedes S.
Marietta
I used the Charcoal Bubble sheet mask. I loved the tingly feeling on my face. It did slip and slide a little bit which was annoying but overall I was satisfied with the product. It made my skin very soft. I think I will have to use it a few more times to visually see the effects.
Darian C.
I got this mask in my ipsy bag and I love it. I have never used a sheet mask before but after using this one I will definitely buy more! It is so easy to use not messy and makes my skin feel so refreshed and the mask smells amazing
Sarah W.
I enjoyed this mask and have used two of them. It only has a subtle scent which is nice and feels cool and relaxing during the wearing stage. After taking off the mask my skin felt moisturized and fresh.
Shaynie C.
Cleveland, OK
I am quite literally never disappointed with soo ae Face masks. There gel masks and sheet masks are my absolute favorites to use. They leave my skin feeling soft, smooth, hydrated, and GLOWY, which is definitely my favorite part! They all tend to have a wonderful, yet not overpowering scent as well. Highly recommend for the price point/quality.
Celeste ⭐.
san diego
Love love love Propolis. And Soo Ae knows how to make a mask! They fit extremely well, are made of quality ingredients, and shows both immediate and lasting results to your skin. This mask in particular has a soft scent that dissipates after a moment, contains a decent amount of essence and leaves your skin RADIANT. Over time I have noticed the expression lines on my forehead have decreased.
Aseel B.
Honey cream bubble mask from @sooae.official!! This mask left my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. I have dry skin. So it helped my skin out a lot. It’s a bubbling mask and this was my first time using one. It was ticklish and very cool. It smelled very nice. The face mask was sticky and I took off the mask with a wash cloth. Overall my skin felt so clean and moisturized.
Shelley G.
This was the very first mask from this brand I tried and it wasn't as good as I had anticipated. It was essentially another fiber sheet mask that was very sticky and didn't really improve my skin texture or appearance.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like the honey scent?
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Does this actual firm the skin?