BY SOOAE

Using the highest grade of Tencel sheets infused with hydrolyzed collagen, Sooae's Nature Collagen Essence masks are great to use for all skin types, and even for sensitive skin. Firming, lifting and hydration is 15 minutes away with Soo Ae's Collagen Essence Mask. Revitalize tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated Collagen mask that will help to restore and improve its overall elasticity and firmness.

Amanda G.
This mask focuses on firming and elasticity. According to the package this mask "revitalizes tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated collagen masks that helps to restore and improve overall elasticity and firmness." The packaging is well designed and features pink jelly beans. The masks has a very strong scent of baby powder. I don't recommend it for those who don't like the scent of baby powder or are sensitive to strong smells. The mask has a textured helix pattern on it which allows it to adhere well. The mask is made of soft, medium-thick cotton and only runs a little big. The essence is clear and thick not watery or runny. There is no extra essence in the bag. The instructions say to wear the mask for 20 minutes which I did. My sensitive skin didn't experience any burning or itching. The mask was still damp when I removed it after 20 minutes. When I removed it, I tapped in the extra essence leftover from mask. Sadly, the essence dried down to a sticky, thick residue. I didn't need to put on any moisturizer since the essence was thick enough. My skin did feel firmer and plumped with a little brightening. Overall, I would give this mask a 3/5 stars. It is a good mask and it did what it was supposed to but it didn't wow me. I didn't like the strong baby powder scent or the very thick and sticky feeling of the essence after it was dry.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
These masks are fairly cheap at Walmart ($2.50) and I am addicted to buying them. My all time favorite is the honey, but I also love this collagen mask. They leave your skin feeling smooth and looking fresh!
Irma C.
I got this mask in one of my ipsy bags. The packaging is nice, and it leaves my skin really soft and it's very gentle. It's ok, but I don't think it does anything extraordinary.
Nicole Y.
I love the way my skin feels after using this mask. I'm not a huge fan of sheet masks but this brand has great masks :) They fit my face perfectly and smell wonderful
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
I used it for the first time, my skin feels so soft and beautiful, I even used the leftover collagen on my neck
mary b.
Somerset, PA
It makes your face feel so soft.highly recommended trying this product out .i need to get another one very soon
Mariah B.
I love this mask. It made my face feel so nice after using. Will buy again.
Cole B.
The mask itself fit nicely and wasn't too runny but was definitely super saturated. It tingled my under eyes a bit but nothing unbearable.
My skin felt super plump and soft after using this mask, which I loved. The only thing I didn't really like is that it caused my oily skin to feel and look a little too greasy, but not in a gross way. Would recommend doing the mask at night after a day of makeup because makeup might not sit well on the skin after this mask.
Overall a good mask though.
Tiffany A.
These are excellent sheet masks. The formula is so gentle and cooling and really makes my skin so soft and bouncy. The price is great, I even got them on sale for $1.00. I bought 3 different types and all 3 types are amazing. The sheet itself is gentle and flexible and I really enjoy that because some sheet masks are strangely harsh and won't fold well onto your face.
Nancy C.
I have the Soo AE vitamin collagen mask. It's formulated with vitamins that boost skin brightness and overall tone. I left it on for 15 minutes and my skin felt great. I liked the fact that I didn't have to wash my face after. I just rubbed in the rest of the product and it absorbed really well
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite Soo AE mask?
Aimee S.
How much do they cost?
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I received two of the SOO AE sheet masks in my February Ipsy Glambag; the Black Charcoal and Green Tea. I loved them, and am a huge fan of sheet masks. My question is where can I find these, besides online retailers? And what are the price ranges? I'd like to pick up a few more. Also, can any one recommend another brand that is comparable if I'm not able to find these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Does this really work? Is it worth the money?
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do these really work? If so what are they comparable to?