BY SOOAE

Using the highest grade of Tencel sheets infused with hydrolyzed collagen, Sooae's Nature Collagen Essence masks are great to use for all skin types, and even for sensitive skin. Firming, lifting and hydration is 15 minutes away with Soo Ae's Collagen Essence Mask. Revitalize tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated Collagen mask that will help to restore and improve its overall elasticity and firmness.

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This mask focuses on firming and elasticity. According to the package this mask "revitalizes tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated collagen masks that helps to restore and improve overall elasticity and firmness." The packaging is well designed and features pink jelly beans. The masks has a very strong scent of baby powder. I don't recommend it for those who don't like the scent of baby powder or are sensitive to strong smells. The mask has a textured helix pattern on it which allows it to adhere well. The mask is made of soft, medium-thick cotton and only runs a little big. The essence is clear and thick not watery or runny. There is no extra essence in the bag. The instructions say to wear the mask for 20 minutes which I did. My sensitive skin didn't experience any burning or itching. The mask was still damp when I removed it after 20 minutes. When I removed it, I tapped in the extra essence leftover from mask. Sadly, the essence dried down to a sticky, thick residue. I didn't need to put on any moisturizer since the essence was thick enough. My skin did feel firmer and plumped with a little brightening. Overall, I would give this mask a 3/5 stars. It is a good mask and it did what it was supposed to but it didn't wow me. I didn't like the strong baby powder scent or the very thick and sticky feeling of the essence after it was dry.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
As far as sheet masks go I don't really care for this one. It was very gentle but I don't feel like it did anything for my skin. Normally I wake up the next day and see some sort of result but I just didn't. It also smelled like soap which was weird. I like the ones with the oranges on the cover but I'd skip these.
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
These masks are fairly cheap at Walmart ($2.50) and I am addicted to buying them. My all time favorite is the honey, but I also love this collagen mask. They leave your skin feeling smooth and looking fresh!
Irma C.
Irma C.
I got this mask in one of my ipsy bags. The packaging is nice, and it leaves my skin really soft and it's very gentle. It's ok, but I don't think it does anything extraordinary.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
I love the way my skin feels after using this mask. I'm not a huge fan of sheet masks but this brand has great masks :) They fit my face perfectly and smell wonderful
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
It makes your face feel so soft.highly recommended trying this product out .i need to get another one very soon
Milena M.
Milena M.
Triangle , Va
I used it for the first time, my skin feels so soft and beautiful, I even used the leftover collagen on my neck
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
I love this mask. It made my face feel so nice after using. Will buy again.
brittany o.
brittany o.
Sacramento, Ca
Having a hard time finding the exact one I used on here (green tea with collagen) but out of all the green tea masks I've tried this one is by far the best. I loved this green tea mask. It feels a little sticky when u first peel it off but if u rub it into your skin a little it fades quickly. Immediately feel a tightening in my face and a 'glow" to my skin. Will definetly be buying iT again only 2.50 at Wal-Mart. Little tip with collagen masks I like to ring the face mask after I'm done to get the excess liquid out to use in other areas that could use some skin tightening
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I have used the Soo Ae Green Tea Collagen Mask. I used it at night, after I have showered and washed my face. It says to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, I always use it for the maximum time. It claims to achieve smooth, healthy, and supple skin. I found that it really hydrated my skin. After you use the mask, it leaves a sticky residue on your skin. Which I actually didn't mind, because I started using the left over serum from the pouch before I applied my makeup and used it as a sort of primer? It actually worked well that way, surprisingly enough. I would recommend this mask, it really brought my skin back to life in the winter.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Which is your favorite Soo AE mask?
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
How much do they cost?
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I received two of the SOO AE sheet masks in my February Ipsy Glambag; the Black Charcoal and Green Tea. I loved them, and am a huge fan of sheet masks. My question is where can I find these, besides online retailers? And what are the price ranges? I'd like to pick up a few more. Also, can any one recommend another brand that is comparable if I'm not able to find these?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Does this really work? Is it worth the money?
Mila S.
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do these really work? If so what are they comparable to?