BY SOOAE

Using the highest grade of Tencel sheets infused with hydrolyzed collagen, Sooae's Nature Collagen Essence masks are great to use for all skin types, and even for sensitive skin. Firming, lifting and hydration is 15 minutes away with Soo Ae's Collagen Essence Mask. Revitalize tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated Collagen mask that will help to restore and improve its overall elasticity and firmness.

Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love this company and all the mask with the exception to the honey bubble mask. I had an issue with the honey bubble mask burning my face. I contacted the company about it and within 3 days I had a package from them with free products to try !! That is excellent customer service! !! Love the charcoal bubble mask and donkey milk and for the price everyone should try a few of these mask.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Soo AE is by far the Best collagen face sheet mask! It is my favorite! It smells SO good. It wasn’t too hard to apply. It left my skin feeling hydrated, clean and I swear I saw visible results after my first mask. My face looked and felt tighter and much more smooth than before the mask. I Love Love Love Soo AE! SOO AE Collagen Essence Mask
Jennifer L.
I used the Soo Ae Black Charcoal Hydrogel Mask (detox, moisture and revitalize). Super easy to use and I found it at Walmart for $3.99!! Can't beat that compared to the prices shown on here. Didn't have any weird smells and left my skin feeling supple even in this sub zero weather we are having in NY right now.
Tiffany A.
These are excellent sheet masks. The formula is so gentle and cooling and really makes my skin so soft and bouncy. The price is great, I even got them on sale for $1.00. I bought 3 different types and all 3 types are amazing. The sheet itself is gentle and flexible and I really enjoy that because some sheet masks are strangely harsh and won't fold well onto your face.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
This mask left my face super supple, bright, and soft! I left it in for 15 minutes. Easy to apply and great end results! I purchased this mask along with the black charcoal moisturizing mask and it was 2 for $5!!!
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
In my experience it leaves your skin smooth. The price can be between $1.75 through $2.50 at your local Walmart or drug store. It is a paper mask made up on thick cotton. The “gel” is a bit thick which is great because it’s not runny. When removed it’s great to use the left over from your skin to rub that way you can get in all places really good.
Amanda G.
This mask focuses on firming and elasticity. According to the package this mask "revitalizes tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated collagen masks that helps to restore and improve overall elasticity and firmness." The packaging is well designed and features pink jelly beans. The masks has a very strong scent of baby powder. I don't recommend it for those who don't like the scent of baby powder or are sensitive to strong smells. The mask has a textured helix pattern on it which allows it to adhere well. The mask is made of soft, medium-thick cotton and only runs a little big. The essence is clear and thick not watery or runny. There is no extra essence in the bag. The instructions say to wear the mask for 20 minutes which I did. My sensitive skin didn't experience any burning or itching. The mask was still damp when I removed it after 20 minutes. When I removed it, I tapped in the extra essence leftover from mask. Sadly, the essence dried down to a sticky, thick residue. I didn't need to put on any moisturizer since the essence was thick enough. My skin did feel firmer and plumped with a little brightening. Overall, I would give this mask a 3/5 stars. It is a good mask and it did what it was supposed to but it didn't wow me. I didn't like the strong baby powder scent or the very thick and sticky feeling of the essence after it was dry.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I have tried a few masks by this company. I buy mine so cheap at Walmart. They smell good they make you feel pampered and relaxed. This one is particularly gentle. I would suggest these masks especially at their price point they are so worth it!
Jennifer D.
Morganville, NJ
Love this mask. My face feels so smooth after using it.

The packaging is easy to open. The product is well saturated.

I purchased this in store at Ulta. Definitely will be buying more.

This is a great stocking stuffer too!
brittany o.
Sacramento, CA
Having a hard time finding the exact one I used on here (green tea with collagen) but out of all the green tea masks I've tried this one is by far the best. I loved this green tea mask. It feels a little sticky when u first peel it off but if u rub it into your skin a little it fades quickly. Immediately feel a tightening in my face and a 'glow" to my skin. Will definetly be buying iT again only 2.50 at Wal-Mart. Little tip with collagen masks I like to ring the face mask after I'm done to get the excess liquid out to use in other areas that could use some skin tightening
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite Soo AE mask?
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I received two of the SOO AE sheet masks in my February Ipsy Glambag; the Black Charcoal and Green Tea. I loved them, and am a huge fan of sheet masks. My question is where can I find these, besides online retailers? And what are the price ranges? I'd like to pick up a few more. Also, can any one recommend another brand that is comparable if I'm not able to find these?
Aimee S.
How much do they cost?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Does this really work? Is it worth the money?
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do these really work? If so what are they comparable to?