BY SOOAE

Using the highest grade of Tencel sheets infused with hydrolyzed collagen, Sooae's Nature Collagen Essence masks are great to use for all skin types, and even for sensitive skin. Firming, lifting and hydration is 15 minutes away with Soo Ae's Collagen Essence Mask. Revitalize tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated Collagen mask that will help to restore and improve its overall elasticity and firmness.

• Which is your favorite Soo AE mask?6 Answers
  • I received two of the SOO AE sheet masks in my February I...4 Answers
SOO AE Collagen Essence Mask
  • "New favorite masks! I'm starting to really like sheet masks and how gentle they are on my sensitive face! Definitely going to be buying them again!" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
The Soo Ae facial masks I found were being sold at Walmart for around $2.50 a piece. That is around the average price range for sheet masks but I think I would rather spend my money on better quality masks and essence. However, the face mask was not horrible! I found it to hydrate my skin but I did not like how thick the essence was when it dried on my skin. I like to leave the leftover essence on my skin to dry so I can fully absorb it but I found myself just washing it off afterwards at times. I would recommend for someone that is looking for a slight fix if they are unable to go to more high end Korean cosmetic stores like TonyMoly and Holika Holika.
Sarah Y.
I got a SooAE mask at Wal-Mart. I got the unicorn hologram mask for my daughter and her girlfriend. Their excitement was totally worth the $5! It didn't break them out and it smelled pleasant. Great fun for the girls slumber parties.
Jennifer L.
I used the Soo Ae Black Charcoal Hydrogel Mask (detox, moisture and revitalize). Super easy to use and I found it at Walmart for $3.99!! Can't beat that compared to the prices shown on here. Didn't have any weird smells and left my skin feeling supple even in this sub zero weather we are having in NY right now.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
These are excellent sheet masks. The formula is so gentle and cooling and really makes my skin so soft and bouncy. The price is great, I even got them on sale for $1.00. I bought 3 different types and all 3 types are amazing. The sheet itself is gentle and flexible and I really enjoy that because some sheet masks are strangely harsh and won't fold well onto your face.
Gin G.
London, OH
I started using soo ae products since i saw them in walmart and first tried on this facemask.im so inlove and would highly recommend this to everybody.very cheap price for a very good face mask.makes my skin glowing
Thazin L.
This review is for the Soo Ae acai berry sleeping mask. I received this in a Walmart beauty box. After placing it in the fridge, it was very soothing and cooling on my skin. The texture is too thick for my oily skin so I would need to do a detoxifying charcoal mask first or else this will give me white heads
Audi W.
This adorable eye mask is flipping awesome! My eyes were brighter and my skin felt plump and looked like a slept great! I used it at night before bed and woke up feeling 50% but looking 100%! 2.50 at Wal-Mart yall! #steal
Syd S.
I’ve used this particular collagen mask among a few others from soo ae. I’ve loved all the masks I’ve tried from them, with one exception. I had one mask that ended up having some sort of black mould, but i contacted the company to let them know of the incident and they were incredibly nice about it. they even offered to send other masks as a replacement, but I just wanted them to be aware that at least one from that batch mightve had sealing issues. I’ve not had a bad experience otherwise. I will say I prefer their masks that are not in sheet form a little better, but theyre so affordable and easy to find at any Walmart. They do a great job of doing what they say they will. Do recommend. Just make sure to check your sheet mask before putting them on :)
Amanda G.
This mask focuses on firming and elasticity. According to the package this mask "revitalizes tired, stressed out skin with this specially formulated collagen masks that helps to restore and improve overall elasticity and firmness." The packaging is well designed and features pink jelly beans. The masks has a very strong scent of baby powder. I don't recommend it for those who don't like the scent of baby powder or are sensitive to strong smells. The mask has a textured helix pattern on it which allows it to adhere well. The mask is made of soft, medium-thick cotton and only runs a little big. The essence is clear and thick not watery or runny. There is no extra essence in the bag. The instructions say to wear the mask for 20 minutes which I did. My sensitive skin didn't experience any burning or itching. The mask was still damp when I removed it after 20 minutes. When I removed it, I tapped in the extra essence leftover from mask. Sadly, the essence dried down to a sticky, thick residue. I didn't need to put on any moisturizer since the essence was thick enough. My skin did feel firmer and plumped with a little brightening. Overall, I would give this mask a 3/5 stars. It is a good mask and it did what it was supposed to but it didn't wow me. I didn't like the strong baby powder scent or the very thick and sticky feeling of the essence after it was dry.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I tried the green tea and I left it on longer then 15 minuets, I left it on for 45 minuets. When I took it off my skin looked so bright, and plumped. I rubbed the access serum into my face and neck. I didn’t have any problems applying it. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which is your favorite Soo AE mask?
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I received two of the SOO AE sheet masks in my February Ipsy Glambag; the Black Charcoal and Green Tea. I loved them, and am a huge fan of sheet masks. My question is where can I find these, besides online retailers? And what are the price ranges? I'd like to pick up a few more. Also, can any one recommend another brand that is comparable if I'm not able to find these?
Aimee S.
How much do they cost?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Does this really work? Is it worth the money?
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Do these really work? If so what are they comparable to?