SOO' AE AcaÍ Berry Revitalizing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shelby -.

BY SOOAE

A powerful blend of antioxidant rich Acai Berry, Bilberry and Goji Berry extracts as well as nutripeptides made of Hydrolyzed Rice Protein help neutralize free radicals to protect the skin from environmental damage. Coconut Oil, Evening Primrose Seed Oil, Mushroom Extract and Aloe Juice help soothe and calm the skin. Glycerin, Aloe Juice and other oils such as Cranberry, Grape and Linseed Oil provide a boost of hydration. Perfect for stressed skin or skin that is in need for some pampering.

Promotes Healthier Skin
Everyone wants a more youthful-looking and elastic skin. Acai berry has vitamins A, C, and E, which can help in the regeneration of your skin. Its unique properties help your skin glow and look younger.

Improves Your Blood Flow
Acai berry contains anthocyanin, a potent antioxidant that promotes proper circulation of the blood. The improved circulation results in feeling better and healthier. It is due to poor blood circulation that many diseases related to blood clotting, premature balding, and heart problems occur.

Taylor A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really did like this night mask. It was cool and soothing. Unfortunately if you have oily or break out easily I wouldn’t recommend this mask. I broke out the day after. Other than that I really liked it!
Brittney T.
Kermit
Purchased at: Walmart
I got 2 uses out this Wal-Mart sample and it makes your skin soft a very supple and with continued use every day/night your skin would look years younger in my opinion. I love this mask and will be buying more.
Nicole A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have got to say..... This is AMAZING. This was my first time using a sleeping mask but my oh my was I satisfied. This left my face so smooth the next morning. When I washed my face with my cleanser it still felt smooth. It smells good too. My only issue is that you can only purchase in foil packs and each pack I was able to use multiple nights. Please please please but this in a tube or a jar Soo AE. But I will continue to purchase them packets until then. Also I order from Walmart.com because I can never find them in the store. Searched on Amazon and all the listings didn’t specify how many packets were in the order. But hey Walmart’s shipping is fast too.
Jannelle W.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Ive use so many of these masks, they are my go to masks. Reasonably priced and the do there job. I use these multiple times a week without problems.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved how this made my face feel the next day! There was enough product left over for a second application to my back of neck, face and chest area!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Got this in a walnart beauty box i use it and i love it not disappointed for a brand that i have never heard before its a good brand.
Danielle F.
Fernley
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin always feels really nice after I use this. It has an interesting smell, almost like fruit loops, but it's not too bad.
Payton P.
Wichita falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the way it smells, and what it does I would recommend people try it it's not my favorite so that's why it gets 4 stars
Makaila H.
North Carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never used an overnight face mask before this one and oh my gosh it did wonders. I always woke up refreshed
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Anyone knows me knows I love masks of any kind. However sleeping masks i crave. The SOO' AE AcaÍ Berry Revitalizing Sleeping Mask won't disappoint you. I paid $1 dollar for it at the Dollar Tree