BY SONY

Acoustic Bass Booster technology; 30mm drivers; neodymium magnets; swivel design; tangle-free Y-type cord see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Nicolas P.
These headphones are okay headphones. They sound decent but nothing special. They don't stay on your head very well because they are pretty loose. I probably wouldn't buy another pair. They aren't real expensive so I guess you get what you pay for!
Lindsey T.
Prescott, AZ
These headphones are exactly what I need when I'm doing homework. In-ear headphones are great for on the go, but when I'm at home they tend to get a bit irritating. These headphones? Not so much. Not only do they look awesome, but they are extremely easy to forget that you are wearing them (surprising for me, considering I'm typically very sensitive to things being on my head!). And on top of that, the sound quality is great. I turn to these headphones time and time again, and when my current pair wears out I will definitely be reaching for a new pair.
Andrea G.
These headphones are good for their price. The sound quality is not too shabby either for the price. However this product has more bad points than good ones. If you wear these headphones for a long time, they will start to hurt your ears and head. This is because of the cheap material, again you get what you paid for. I got a massive headache once that wouldn't go away, but then again that was my fault for wearing these too long. These headphones are great for casual wear.
Emma T.
In-ear headphones have given me ear infections before, so I knew that I needed a replacement. These head phones were cheap (I think I paid 20 bucks for them) and were extremely light weight, as they said. The headphones lasted for six months, until I gave them to a friend, and the sound was good quality. Great quality, if you take into account the price.

Protip: don't dye your hair and use these. Unless you want light blue headphones, that is!
David B.
Winchester, CA
At a cheap price, you couldn't ask for better on-ear headphones. The comfort of these headphones allows for prolonged use. Sony never fails at delivering on sound quality and this is no exception. These are perfect for casual use for music, videos, or gamming. While it leaves some taste for quality of sound when playing more intense games or more involved music, for the price, these are a must-buy.
Jessica S.
Fort Benning, GA
Sound was great, I have always been impressed with sony products. They have held up great and work out well for when I am running. I bought them at the Px on post. I think the price is average and pretty comparable to products like them. I would buy them again.
Lizzy c.
I don't really think there is anything special about these I bought them because I couldn't find my nice beats and once you go beats you never go back. If you are not picky they will work great just don't sound the same.
Heather W.
Minonk, IL
Bought these at a great price when they were on sale at Walgreen's. Got a pair for myself and a pair for my husband. They hold up great and sound excellent! My husband uses his daily for watching videos, gaming etc. Excellent product. Highly recommend to everyone!
Diamond M.
Searcy, AR
I loved these headphones but...My only problem was that the cords kept breaking and I'd buy a new pair and it'd just be the same thing the next time. I got kind of sick of it so I just bought some Beats By Dr. Dre.
As a hard of hearing invidual, these headphones helped me to hear my music with so much clarity. I am so happy I found these!! I wish I had two pairs of these so that I could take them with me on my trips!