BY SONY

What we like about the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: The 20.7MP Camera Its IP68 Water Resistant Certification The Stellar 4K Recording Integrated TRILUMINOS Display and X-Reality Engine The Xperia Z3 Compact Android smartphone is a step up from the competition, and a size down. Keeping to Sony's brilliant OmniBalance design, they kept the shatterproof glass encased in a single, solid aluminum frame with smooth edges as to ensure the Xperia Z3 Compact kept the classic, comfortable, and signature Xperia feel while paring it down to 127.3 x 64.9 x 8.6mm size (original Z3: 146 x 72 x 7.3mm). This dust and water resistant IP68 certified powerhouse has not only the looks, but all the brains you have come to expect from today's smartphones. Even though Sony may have reduced the physical size, they kept their enormously powerful 20.7 megapixel camera, giving you the ability to take sharp, vivid, and beautiful photos and videos no matter what circumstances you are in; and using Sony's enhanced video mode, you can capture memories in stunning detail in 4K resolution (3840x2160 pixels/30p) at four times the detail of Full HD. To enjoy the latest content in stunning quality and vivid colour right in the palm of your hand, the Xperia Z3 Compact's screen is a 4.6" Full HD TRILUMINOS(tm) display enhanced with an X-Reality Engine combined with a gorgeous Live Colour LED Capacitive Touchscreen. This provides the widest palate of rich natural colours for the sharpest images and a viewing experience that continues to be as close to reality as possible. The Xperia Z3 Compact doesn't skimp on power either, armed with the fully integrated Qualcomm(r) MSM8974AC Snapdragon(tm) 801 processor with 2.5 GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPUs and Adreno 330 GPU; accented with the Z3 Compact's 4G Capabilities; there is more than enough power and speed to do everything from super-fast web surfing to video streaming without the wait or disruptions. The Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is a smartphone everyone from the m. see more...

Eleni P.
Eleni P.
One of the sales guys at Verizon convinced me to buy this and I regret ever listening to him. The only thing I can say I liked about the phone was the shape and size and it produced great sound. But the camera is awful. Not the best quality. I hate how hard it is to sync it with your computer. You have to download some software on your computer in order to connect the phone to it and download any pictures from it. Also the program you use to take picture off doesn't even show you a preview or small icon or thumbnail of the pictures, just the name with numbers so it's really hard to tell what pictures you're taking off. I'm never switching out from iPhone again.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I had a Sony Xperia Acro S for 3 years, and it never presented any problem. I thinks SONY as the best cellphones in the market, great camera, sound, operative system. The prices are affordable and the cellphones basically last forever! This cellphone ROCKS! I wouldn't change my sony for any other.
Victor T.
Victor T.
This is the best phone I've had so far. For the price has a good speed, is water resistant and the camera is ok. Also I like the size of the screen and the compatibility with the Play Station.

It would be much better if it had Android pure, so I don't need to deal with the default apps.
Marcy F.
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
BEST PHONE OUT THERE! SONY XPERIA LINE IS THE BEST. No joke the camera technology is unique and completely different than any other mobile devices, the Interface and the way all the apps and info is set up is amazing. They even have so many features regular phones do not like the timeline where you can see what events happened when and at what time you were somewhere. Its just great! I can go on forever! so much more to talk about! like WATERPROOF!.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Its better than XA ultra in my opinion. The camera between this and XA is just really slight. Selfie cam- dont like. Rear cam though is pretty good for taking pics. Downfall is that the phones screen easily cracks unlike iphones.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
I had this phone for about 2 years. It was very good! I enjoyed the easy interface and that it was water resistant. I disliked the charging port, it's location and the little cover it had. It ended up falling off.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Sony xperia M is the worst phone in tve world. NEVER buy it. but Z3 is awesome
Lõrè N.
Lõrè N.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
saad s.
saad s.
Best product
Talia N.
Talia N.
You whant a smartphone who doen't let you down, never?!  Well this is the one. He has the best components, the respect of being a Sony, good memory and suport a stand memory card. The camera is beyond comparisons. The size is perfect, it fits in one hand and can be easily manipulated and gaurdado in that micro bag that you wanted to take to the ballad! He is quick in response and charming to look at. The only problem is that the cap that seals the part of the charger sometimes breaks, but if you are patient and careful there will be no problems.