Sony Xperia XZ 5.2" Unlocked Smartphone 32GB Plat. BONUS NFC Headset

BY SONY

Predictive Hybrid autofocus for motion Predictive Hybrid autofocus tracks your subject and predicts its next move so you capture every moment with the sharpest quality. Laser autofocus sensor for distance The Laser autofocus sensor calculates the distance to the subject and focuses on it with lightning-fast speed for blur-less shots, even in low light. RGBC-IR sensor for color The RGBC Infrared sensor separates natural and fluorescent/LED light to ensure the most accurate color reproduction regardless of light source conditions. 5.2" Triluminous Full HD display The Xperia XZ's display is backed by Sony's X-Reality picture engine for an enhanced viewing experience. Xperia XZ Design The Xperia XZ features a smooth 2.5D Corning G Glass display, flowing seamlessly into the curved sides for a comfortable hand fit. World's first 5-axis image stabilization in a smartphone With fully enhanced SteadyShot image stabilization technology you can shoot clear and smooth videos while on the move or even recording close ups and macro shots. 4K Video Recording With Xperia XZ you can capture the world in high-resolution 4K video. With four times the resolution of Full HD, you can relive those special moments in incredible minute detail. Hi-Res audio and dual speaker sound system Experience the best in sound with an updated stereo dual microphone and speaker system with integrated noise cancellation, Hi-Res audio capability with DSEE-HX, LDAC and automatic headset compensation support. PS4 Remote Play Play anywhere in your home. Explore distant galaxies from the kitchen or score spectacular goals on your balcony. PS4 Remote Play lets you lose yourself in game play. Product Details 5.2" Full HD display with premium, durable Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and polished metal in a rounded form for a comfortable fit in your hand. (Fingerprint Sensor Not Supported) 23MP camera with triple image sensors (Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, Laser Autofocus, and RGBC IR) captures your moments in motion and in true-to-life color in any condition. 4K video recording with dual microphone and noise cancellation for immersive video and audio. 32GB onboard memory and up to 256GB expandable with MicroSD card. Nano SIM, unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Bright spot, Net10, h20 Wireless, Cricket Wireless If your device seems to have frozen, restarts repeatedly: Open the Xperia Companion software on the computer and click on Software repair on the main screen. Technical Specifications Display - 5.2" Full HD / Corning Gorilla Glass / Dynamic Contrast Enhancer Main Camera - 23MP / Sony Exmor RS Sensor / Predictive Hybrid AF / Laser AF Sensor / RGBC-IR Sensor / 24mm Wide Sony G Lens Front Camera - 13MP / Sony Exmor R Sensor / 22mm Wide / ISO 6400 Sound - Hi-Res Audio / Stereo Speakers / Digital Noise Canceling / DSEE HX, LDAC, AHC Android Version / Nano SIM - 6.0.1 - Marshmallow / Yes Processor / GPU / Storage - Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 / 2x 2.2GHz, 2x 1.6GHz / Qualcomm Adreno 530 / 3GB RAM / 32GB Flash / Up to 256GB expandable microSD card Battery Capacity / Charging - 2900mAh / QNOVO Adaptive Charging / Type C USB Charging / QC3.0 Quick Charger Included Finger Print Sensor - Not Supported Size / Weight - 5.76 x 2.83 x 0.32 in / 5.6 oz Networks - LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41 / UMTS HSPA+: 800, 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 / GSM GPRS/EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 see more...

Sony Xperia XZ 5.2" Unlocked Smartphone 32GB Plat. BONUS NFC Headset
saad s.
Best product
Seghir C.
bourdj boriridj
Hello, I am from Algeria
I liked this phone very nice because it has a very impressive camera and is waterproof
I would like to show it to my friends on my YouTube channel and on Facebook as well
And link to this site
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers like this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the markets fully, I look for such new products to be known by everyoneThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Great phone, lovely design.

Ideal if you are into your music, Sony have a Bluetooth codec called LDAC which is 3 times better than standard Bluetooth and if you use Sony's Bluetooth headphones that support this code (such as the MDR1000X) you will be amazed with the audio quality.

Phone is fast, responsive and improved camera
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com