BY SONY

Made to match your lifestyle Your smartphone follows you everywhere. It's in your pocket while you're on the move and on the table when your eating with friends. That's why the new Sony Xperia XA has been designed to comfortably fit your active lifestyle, yet attract attention with its stunning full-width display. It's the perfect device for having fun and letting loose. 5" borderless display maximizes viewing pleasure From watching your favorite shows to spending hours playing games. The Xperia XA's captivating 5" borderless display is maximized, without having to make the phone any bigger, so you can enjoy an endless world of entertainment that is a pleasure to hold. A 13 MP camera that launches in no time Capture spontaneous moments as they happen by simply holding the dedicated camera button. The Xperia XA Quick Launch camera goes from standby to capture in 0.5 seconds, so you'll never be left fumbling with the camera while those epic moments pass you by. A super-fast autofocus to capture the instant Freeze the action, like a friends launch to massive dunk - with blur-free clarity. Thanks to Xperia XA's 0.15 second Hybrid Autofocus and wide focal coverage, you can touch anywhere on the screen, even the corners, and focus quickly on the fun. Stunning low-light shots on both cameras From snapping great selfies and group shots at a party to showcasing a gourmet meal by candlelight, you can capture brighter photos with either the front or back low light camera. A battery that lasts Listen to more music, talk for hours, and stay out for longer. Xperia XA's smart battery solution with groundbreaking Qnovo adaptive charging technology maintains battery performance while charging to deliver a battery lifespan that last up to twice as long. Performance MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-core processor delivers efficient power and performance, so you can enjoy seamless entertainment and browsing. Product Specifications: SIM capability -Single SIM -Nano SIM Memory and storage -2GB RAM -Up to 16GB of flash memory* -microSD card with up to 200GB Operating System -Google Android M Processor (CPU) -MediaTek helio P10 -64-bit Octa-core processor Battery -Up to 2 days of battery life -2300 mAh Weight -4.9 oz Dimensions -5.6 x 2.62 x 0.31 in. Display -5" HD 720p -Mobile BRAVIA engine 2 -Super Vivid mode Main camera -1/3" 13 MP Exmor RS for mobile sensor -Quick launch -Hybrid Autofocus 0.15 s -HDR photo -5x Clear Image Zoom -Auto Scene Recognition Front camera -8 MP front camera Sony Exmor R for mobile sensor -Autofocus -Wide-angle lens (88 degrees) -Low-light photography -HDR photo Networks -GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G) -UMTS HSPA+ (3G) -LTE 4G / Cat 4 Sound -Clear Audio+ -Clear Stereo -Clear Bass -Clear Phase -X-Loud -VPT (Virtualphones Technology) -Dynamic Normalizer -FM Radio -Stereo recording Applications -Music -Camera -Album -Video TV Sideview -Movie Creator -Track ID -What's New -Weather -Spotify -News (Socialife) Disclaimers * Memory comprises approximately 5GB of firmware, plus 11GB of "Internal storage" for music, pictures, and movies, and downloaded applications and their data. This service is not available in all variants or markets. Battery life has been measured against Sony Mobile Communications AB's smartphone usage profile, defined in September 2014 to represent the typical smartphone user's active-use conditions including, but not limited to, a range of usage scenarios (calling, texting, web browsing, social networking, game playing, music listening, picture taking, picture browsing, online video watching, video recording, and playback). see more...

Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
saad s.
Best product
Seghir C.
bourdj boriridj
Hello, I am from Algeria
I liked this phone very nice because it has a very impressive camera and is waterproof
I would like to show it to my friends on my YouTube channel and on Facebook as well
And link to this site