Sony Xperia X Performance 32GB 5

Sony Xperia X Performance 32GB 5" Smartphone Unlocked VR Bundle - Graphite Black

BY SONY

Bundle Includes: Sony Xperia X Performance 32GB 5-inch Smartphone, Unlocked - Graphite Black Xtreme VR Vue Virtual Reality Viewer Lyrix Adrenaline Wireless Sport Clip Headphones Bluetooth Earbuds with Mic - Red/Black Sony 32GB micro SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card Xtreme Mesh Sync Charge 6ft Micro USB Cable - Black Sophisticated touch Hold Xperia X Performance and you'll know it's beyond the ordinary - with a curved display and a seamless metal back. Tailored to you Designed for comfort and to impress from every angle, with its rounded glass edges, seamless brushed metal back, and form fitting 5" display. The user interface has also been updated to be more in tune with you, both in looks and responsiveness. Streaming in the fast lane - Uninterrupted entertainment with the fastest connectivity Whether its streaming comedy on Netflix or downloading your favorite podcast, you don't want to wait to be entertained. With the latest Snapdragon 820 processor, and a seamless network experience, Xperia X Performance delivers you the media you're in the mood for with blazing-fast processing speed and real-time high-definition graphics. High scores for power The supercharged Snapdragon 820 processor and Cat9 connection speeds is ideal for high-powered activities such as PS4 games with Remote Play, and exceptional video and music streaming. Fast 23MP camera This is our fastest and smartest camera yet. Xperia X Performance has improved camera features with quicker response times, more intelligent focus and highly adaptive shutter speed, so you can capture clearer shots. Keep up with the action The Xperia X Performance is always one step ahead, with some of Sony's best camera technology. Taking pictures of someone in action is simple if you could predict their next move. The intelligent Predictive Hybrid Autofocus will do the tracking for you, so you can capture the moment with the sharpest quality. The Xperia X Performance also features SteadyShot video stabilization technology that compensates for movements, making panning smoother and the images more stable. Front facing camera puts the focus on you We've taken specs other smartphone have on their main camera and placed them up front. With 13 megapixels and a low light camera, Capture your good side, all day and night. Blink and you'll get it - The 23MP camera for the faster moments Our fastest camera yet goes from standby to capture in less that 0.6 seconds. With the quick start up, lightning speed Hybrid Auutofocus and faster image processing, you can capture the most spontaneous moments Qnovo Adaptive Charging Smarter battery management solutions include Qnovo adaptive battery charging that maintains battery performance and extends battery lifespan up to twice as long. Power up in no time Charge the Xperia X Performance with the Quick Charger UCH10 (charger included in box) for 10 minutes and get 5.5 hours of usage. see more...

Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
AISSAM |.
Hi My Name is Aissam I’m From Morocco I have a account in Instagram "aissam_candreva"  that has an 11K Followers .
Most of the followers are interested in the technical products,And Marketing , so I made a publicity for the famous sites for shopping and many of them bought their products And You will earn new sales and get fame.I guarantee you new followers.So I want to make a review of your product on my instagram account

Thanks For Your Time  "Sony"
You Are The Best
Seghir C.
bourdj boriridj
Hello, I am from Algeria
I liked this phone very nice because it has a very impressive camera and is waterproof
I would like to show it to my friends on my YouTube channel and on Facebook as well
And link to this site