Sony Xperia X Compact 4.6

Sony Xperia X Compact 4.6" 32GB Unlocked Smartphone White w/ 32GB Deluxe Bundle

BY SONY

Predictive Hybrid Autofocus for motion Predictive Hybrid Autofocus tracks your subject and predicts its next move so you capture every moment with the sharpest quality. The 23MP camera for the fastest moments Our fastest camera yet goes from standby to capture in 0.6 seconds. With the quick start up, a dedicated camera shutter button, and faster image processing, you can capture the most spontaneous moments. Smoother videos even for your close ups Xperia X Compact features SteadyShot with a 5-axis image stabilization compensates camera shake so you get smooth videos, even when you're up close. Recording with updated stereo dual microphone system and integrated noise cancellation ensures immersive 3D stereo sound quality with reduced background noise. Laser Autofocus Sensor for distance The Laser Autofocus sensor calculates the distance to the subject and focuses on it with lightning-fast speed for blur-less shots, even in low light. RGBC-IR sensor for color The RGBC Infrared sensor separates natural and fluorescent/LED light to ensure the most accurate color reproduction regardless of light source conditions. Unified Design 4.6 inch HD display, durable Gorilla Glass, and a rounded 'loop surface' design that fits comfortably in your hand. Hi-Res Audio And Dual Speaker Sound System Updated stereo dual microphone and speaker system with integrated noise cancellation, Hi-Res audio capability with DSEE-HX, LDAC and automatic headset compensation support. PS4 Remote Play Play anywhere in your home. Explore distant galaxies from the kitchen, or score spectacular goals on your balcony. PS4 Remote Play lets you lose yourself in gameplay. Product Details Compact 4.6" HD display, durable Corning Gorilla glass 4, and a rounded design that fits comfortably in your hand. (Fingerprint Sensor Not Supported) 23MP camera with triple image sensors (Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, Laser Autofocus, and RGBC IR) captures your moments in motion and in true-to-life color in any condition. SteadyShot video with 5-axis video stabilization for smoother action videos and steadier close-ups and selfie videos. 32GB onboard memory and up to 256GB expandable with MicroSD card. Nano SIM, unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Bright spot, Net10, h20 Wireless, Cricket Wireless Technical Specifications Memory and storage - 3GB RAM. 32GB eMMC, Up to 256GB microSD card SIM capability - Single SIM, Nano SIM Operating System - Google Android N Processor (CPU) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, 64-bit processor Battery - 2700 mAh, Qnovo Adaptive Charging, STAMINA mode, Quick Charge Durability - Corning Gorilla Glass Weight - 4.76 oz Dimensions - 5.0" x 2.5" x 0.4" Display and design - 4.6" HD 720p, TRILUMINOS display for mobile, X-Reality for mobile picture engine, Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Main camera 23 MP Triple image sensing technology Predictive Hybrid Autofocus Fast Capture Low-light photo: up to ISO 12800 1/2.3" Exmor R for mobile image sensor 24mm wide Sony's award-winning G Lens 5x Clear Image Zoom The BIONZ for mobile image-processing engine SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization) Full HD video 1080 (60fps) HDR photo Front camera 5 MP 1/5.0 Exmor R for mobile image sensor Low-light photo: up to ISO 3200 25mm wide-angle lens F2.4 Networks GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G) UMTS HSPA+ (3G) LTE(4G) Cat 6 Connectivity A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS) Wi-Fi Miracast Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology DLNA Certified Google Cast NFC Sound High-Resolution Audio (LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSD) DSEE HX LDAC Digital Noise Cancellation Clear Audio+ S-Force Front Surround Stereo recording Entertainment - PS4 Remote Play Applications Music Album Video Movie Creator Spotify News What's New Sound Photo AR Effect see more...

Sony Xperia X Compact 4.6
Sony Xperia X Compact 4.6" 32GB Unlocked Smartphone White w/ 32GB Deluxe Bundle
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Really good phone. had iPhone 5c before this. Just had to get off IOS because of the annoying repetitive questions like eveytime I use google. "Can google use you location?" and when iOS gives you 1 option which means I usually have to press "OKAY" even though I don't want to.

Fist day using android it gave me the options "Yes", "Later" or "No and don't ever ask me this again". I almost cried with happiness. haha

The phone is great. Photos quality is really good. I also use a sony as7ii and I love how the phone works with the camera.

I also really like the little LED that blinks when you get a message. It means I can sit the phone on my desk and if its not blinking I don't have a message. So you can just glance at your phone without having to touch it or unlock it. And you can set it to a different colour for different things.

Thumb recognition is nice. It works with Paypal also so no password needed to pay.Just use your fingerprint.

I work as a cinema technician and I am a really picky person when it comes to technology and expect a lot from it. I would recommend this phone.
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Hi I love your product and I want to get it and I can publish your product in a wide range in my sites and pages and with my friends and my channel on YouTube and thank you with my greetings
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Hi dear.My name is Mohamed from Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : hasnabi11191999@gmail.com
Seghir C.
bourdj boriridj
Hello, I am from Algeria

I liked this product and I want to show it to my friends so that it can be viewed and displayed on my YouTube channel.

And the link of this site and thank you