Sony Xperia L1 16GB 5.5-inch Smartphone, Unlocked (White) w/ VR Accessory Bundle

BY SONY

An impressive display View it all in glorious detail. Xperia L1 features a high-quality 5.5" display with loop surface design and narrow borders, so you can view and share everything. Made for your hand Xperia L1 is not just a pleasure to behold. With its smooth, rounded frame, it fits and feels great in your hand. The performance you need Combine a quad-core processor with 2GB RAM, and you have the speed and power you need. No lag. No hassle. Just smooth performance. Room for lots The microSD card slot lets you expand your storage capacity to up to 256GB (microSD cards sold separately). Let your phone do the thinking Smart Cleaner guarantees optimum speed. This clever function analyzes how you use your phone, deactivates unused apps, and clears your cache. Adapts to your habits Xperia L1 learns and adapts based on how you use it, getting smarter and more personal everyday. Life made easier - Xperia Actions See how Xperia L1 adapts to the environment you're in - and makes your everyday life a little easier. Tailored for you - Xperia Tips Check out how Xperia L1 gives you tailored, non-intrusive recommendations and tips based on how you interact with it. Capture the everyday magic With an easy-to-use 13MP camera at hand, you're always ready to catch and share life as it happens. In vivid, lifelike colors. It's always selfie season Put yourself in the picture frame and snap away with the 5MP selfie camera. Accessories to match From Bluetooth headsets to chargers, there's an Xperia accessory that matches your lifestyle. And since they're made for Sony smartphones, you know you're always getting the best match. Specifications Memory and storage 2GB RAM 16GB eMMC internal memory microSDXC support (up to 256GB) SIM capability Single SIM Nano SIM Operating System Google Android N Processor (CPU) MediaTek Quad-Core 64bit MT6737T (1.45GHzx4) Battery 2600 mAh Qnovo Adaptive Charging STAMINA mode Weight 6.0 oz Dimensions 5.9" x 2.9" x 0.3" Display and design 5.5" Full HD 720p Main camera 13MP Autofocus ISO 3200 F2.2 lens 3x Clear Image Zoom Front camera 5MP 23mm wide-angle lens F2.2 Networks GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G) UMTS HSPA+ (3G) LTE (4G) Cat4 Connectivity A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS) Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology Google Cast NFC USB Type-C Sound xLOUD ClearAudio+ Stereo Recording Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, aptX / A2DP Applications Music Album Video Spotify What's New Key accessories Charging Dock DK60 Bluetooth Headset with Speaker SBH56 see more...

Manel M.
gafsa
I liked this phone very nice because it has a very impressive camera and is waterproof
I would like to show it to my friends on my YouTube channel and on Facebook as well
And link to this site
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Mëhdî Ø.
IFRANE
Hi.I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news.
best regards.
mehdi
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Hi dear.My name is Mohamed from Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : hasnabi11191999@gmail.com
Brahim Q.

Hello, I am from Algeria
And link to this site
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love   and i like it ! because he's Great and beauty beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Brought this on prime day, i needed a spare phone plus being a dual sim , makes it Evan better for when i am on holiday. I am currently using a sony xz and in our household we have a z5 and a xz premium. The 1st impressions of this phone , are positive the phone feels solid and well built it actually feels more expensive then its price dictates .I have compared it to my xz which cost £500 , for phone that costs 169 its fairly good and does most tasks well , multitasking , camera, screen display are above average. The 5.5 display produces decent quality pictures and colors , the phone is quite responsive and only slightly lags when multitasking, For me the xz is still way ahead in terms of performance, the camera is average but for £169 this good value, if i didn't use a high end phone then i could quite easily get use to this phone. If your on a budget your getting big screen android phone with android nougat for a 3rd of the price of a flagship, yes the xz and xz premium are way ahead in terms of performance but you have to pay for it , but the L1 gives you a great experience for those on atight budget.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers like this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the markets fully, I look for such new products to be known by everyoneThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch