by Sony

2160p resolution; Motionflow XR 960; Android TV, Opera browser included; 3D TV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony - Xbr X930d Series 65" Class (64.5 Diag) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Monrovia, MD
It has great sound and picture. We have been using this for 3 years. It is a great looking TV. It is well constructed. The Sony bravia link does not work well. I was never able to connect my phone to the tv to cast videos from my phone to the tv.
Polo, IL
The tv was great while it worked. We had two of these ( or very similar to these) in a three year period. The first the hardware crashed and luckily was in warranty. We were given the second for a replacement. Two years and three months later, the screen goes out on the second. Honestly I wouldn’t have been so upset if it wasn’t for their horrible customer service. The first tv we were pushed around and treated horribly for two months and the second time they barely tried to help us at all.
Milford, CT
Just purchased this TV and love it. so nice to have a smart TV that has all the extras like amazon prime and netflix without having to set up an addition thing like roku or a firestick to view them. very easy to switch from cable to dads or blu-rays, to netflix, etc.
I love how clear this television shows and how big it looks on the wall. It is a very easy to use television and it met my expectations. The HD shows look like real life on my television and my family truly loves this television. I would recommend it to anyone who loves watching movies and sports at home.
Johnson City, TN
Super awesome and works amazing and I will keep buying this product! It met all my expectations as a first time user and I think that I found a favorite! I will recommend this product to my friends and family!
Jacksonville, FL
Great television! I love the size, the image, and sound! Have never had a television like this television. High tech, but very easy to set up and use! Can put a sleep time, so you can watch while in bed and are ready for sleep. I would recommend it to everyone!
Cleveland, OH
Me and my fiance have this TV i got it on black friday so it was very cheap but the actual price for it is worth it , it sets up easy and runs smoothly compared to vivzo TV we had previously bought i would recommend this TV to anyone
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastic purchase! Great size to fit the family. Our other TV was super old and we needed an upgrade desperately. Easily accessible, easy to install and set up. Very pleased with the color and display.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Tv is amazing. Wish there were more widgets but it's great to have Netflix on the remote. Picture is great but there's not a whole lot broadcasting in 4K right now.
Berea, KY
We got this for my husband's man cave lol it is huge the picture is amazing as long as your not up close lol we had no problems getting it up or sitting it up it is very easy to use we love it

Looking for your answer?