BY SONY

Sony Xperia XA1 - High-resolution camera in a borderless design Impressive photo quality Take your best shots with Sony's camera expertise. Xperia XA1 boasts a 23MP camera with Exmor RS for mobile sensor and F2.0 lens. More pixels, more light, the best-in-class images. As vivid as you remember it Capture all your beautiful life moments in high quality and make them unforgettable Low-light pictures Take great pictures even in challenging conditions. Super-fast autofocus With a camera that launches in less than a second, and incredibly fast and accurate autofocus, even the most spontaneous moments are free from blur. Wide-angle selfie lens The Hand Shutter feature makes it easier to capture the group. Hold your palm up to the front camera to automatically take your selfie. Borderless design that fits in your hand A smooth, rounded form and a full-width 5" display that leaves the frame barely visible. Xperia XA1 sits comfortably in your hand. Powerful performance With a power-efficient processor, you get a quicker and smoother user experience, whether you browse the web, watch a video, or play your favorite game. Everything in super-fast 4G. Optimum speed Smart Cleaner automatically deactivates the apps you don't use and clears the cache, to optimize storage and memory. More memory Add up to 256GB memory with a microSD card to store your photos, videos, and music. A healthier battery for the long term Qnovo Adaptive Charging monitors battery conditions, like temperature and pressure. It adjusts charging currents to maximize the lifespan of your Xperia. STAMINA mode When you need to save power, use STAMINA mode to prolong battery lifetime and help you go through the day. Power up in minutes Quick charge gives you hours of battery life in just a few minutes. Adapting to your habits Xperia XA1 learns and adapts based on how you use it, getting smarter and more personal every day. Xperia Actions By automatically adapting the settings to the environment you're in, Xperia XA1 simplifies your everyday life. Xperia Tips Xperia XA1 understands how you use it and provides personalized tips to help you get the most out of your smartphone. Accessories to match From Bluetooth headsets to chargers, there's an Xperia accessory that matches your lifestyle. And since they're made for Sony smartphones, you know you're always getting the best match. Specifications Memory and storage 3GB RAM 32GB eMMC internal memory microSDXC support (up to 256GB) SIM capability Single SIM Nano SIM Operating System Google Android N Processor (CPU) MediaTek Helio P20 Octa Core 64bit (Quad core 2.3GHz + Quad core 1.6GHz) Battery 2300mAh Qnovo Adaptive Charging STAMINA mode Quick Charging (MediaTek PumpExpress 2.0) Durability Corning Gorilla Glass Weight 5.0 oz Dimensions 5.7" x 2.6" x 0.3" Display and design 5" HD 720p Image Enhance Technology Main camera 23MP 1/2.3" Exmor RS for mobile image sensor Hybrid Autofocus Quick Launch Capture Low-light photo: ISO6400 23mm wide-angle F2.0 lens 5x Clear Image Zoom SteadyShot Front camera 8MP 1/4" Exmor R for mobile for mobile image sensor Low-light photo: up to ISO 3200 23mm wide-angle lens F2.0 SteadyShot Networks GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G) UMTS HSPA+ (3G) LTE (4G) Cat4/Cat6 Connectivity A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS) Wi-Fi Miracast Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology Google Cast NFC USB Type-C Sound xLOUD ClearAudio+ Stereo recording Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, aptX / A2DP Applications Music Album Video Movie Creator Spotify News What's New Sound Photo AR Effect Key accessories Style Cover Stand SCSG30 Quick Charger UCH12W Charging Dock DK60 Bluetooth Headset with Speaker SBH56 see more...

saad s.
Best product
Medo E.
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteI offer this review to this very very good phone and a lot of followers love this phone of course and because it is a new product that did not download the market completelyThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
Seghir C.
bourdj boriridj
Hello, I am from Algeria
I liked this phone very nice because it has a very impressive camera and is waterproof
I would like to show it to my friends on my YouTube channel and on Facebook as well
And link to this site
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteI offer this review to this very very good phone and a lot of followers love this phone, of course, and because it is a new product that did not download the market fully and I hope to be the first to reviewThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com