BY SONY

Music is your escape. It s that rhythm you can t get out of your head. A song that takes you back. Fade into a zone where amazing sound is all that matters. With crushing bass from powerful 40 mm drivers and comfy memory foam that isolates you from the outside world, x5 headphones truly set you free. see more...

NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So this headset is great for the gym whether you lift weights or do cardio. It’s great for hiking as well which is what my husband and I love to do although we never use it for that because we’re constantly talking to each other but if you’re ever alone and you want to jam out to your music. It has excellent sound quality and it’s very comfortable to wear. Would recommend this for sure!
DJ S.
DJ S.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is pretty good, but it could be a lot better compared to my other headsets ive purchased. It is very affordable, though, and simple to use. This is one of the lower level headsets that you can purchase and i am not sure if i would purchase it again.
Taz M.
Taz M.
Phoenix, AZ
This are expensive but worth each penny. I bought it for my husband and he loved it. The quality of the sound is terrific and the design of the product is very geeky. The best in the market. Its comfortable and blocks outside noise successfully.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
Really good headphones and clear also the price wasn't that bad they have definitely lasted for a long time now
Amy W.
Amy W.
Katy, TX
Great sound and at the price is a steal. Better then beats and more style. Sony never disappoints

Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Medford, MA
It's beautiful and excellent, This one is my favorite headphones, I use them to go to everywhere
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Salisbury, NC
Love these headphones! They work great and look cool! They are affordable and stylish!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale , AR
I normally use my Beats but got to the point I didn't want to wear them as much so they wouldn't ruin, but these work almost just as well. I just needed a second pair for vacationing and these work perfectly. They're lightweight, and pretty loud. I love them.
This park is very good for you to hear a great level it is also cheaper than the Beats By Dre but they sound just like the Beats By Dre is save you a lot of money not spend on headphones it also has great hearing and just the right amount of pitch so therefore it won't hurt your ears it is a great product
Sara B.
Sara B.
Bayonne, NJ
I love my headphones , I actually got them from christmas my mom bought them for me. 1 I still have them so that tells you a lot . Usually my hearphones break quick but this one still have and works great.