Sony Widescreen LCD Digital Photo Frame uploaded by Mercy F.Sony Widescreen LCD Digital Photo Frame uploaded by Mercy F.

BY SONY

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These digital picture frames are so cool and amazing. They make sharing pictures at events so easy, and you don’t have to worry about printing out all kinds of pictures and then find frames for each picture you print out, instead just but this digital photo frame and people can see all the pictures that you want to share with them.
Whitney R.
I love it! I always find it super hard to pick just a few pictures for frame not to mention how hard it would be to pick just one for the table and this give you every picture you love in one little frame.
Sarah F.
Lakeside
For overall quality, this is definitely 5 stars. I wish the price was about 20% less but you can't have everything, hence the rating of
4 stars. The picture is stunning and the frame is great looking and has many features...I don't know how this compares to others but it has everything I could conceivably need. If you don't expect to use HDMI and don't want the AutoCorrection capability, you can save money by buying the DPF-D70 which looks identical.
On opening the box, the frame is VERY attractive and high-quality and will look great in any decor. I removed the 4GB SDHC card from my camera, pushed it into the correct slot and attached the powercord. Once I hit the on button, I immediately saw my pictures...it couldn't have taken even five minutes.
I did some research on digital picture frames but had no experience with using one. I decided on the SONY because of its looks, high resolution and other features such as HDMI output and AutoCorrection of pictures.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
The main reason I decided to buy a digital photo frame is because printing out photos from my Sony DSC-H5 on an Epson PictureMate to share with the family got pretty tiresome. Sure, the prints looked good, but printing them took a long time, they cost about 35 cents apiece and some of the older relatives couldn't see them very well. I figured a digital photo frame would improve the whole process. My requirements were simple: the frame must have very high resolution, be small and lightweight (for packing in a carry-on suitcase), and accept images via a Memory Stick and also via a standard USB interface (which many, I found, do not).
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
They was exactly right with this picture frame. My mom got me this for a gift and I wish I had about 3 of these. The picture resolution is wonderful. I put our 1st family vacation photos on these and I love the fact I can display multiple pictures at one time without having to hang photos on my wall. I use to keep photo albums out for company to look at but now with this I no longer have to! It was a wonderful gift!! I just need to purchase a few more. I even thought about getting one to go on my desk at work.
Phuong T.
Monterey Park, CA
Recently I bought this for my and family and I and I have this playing in my living room. Having 3 kiddos, I love snapping away lots of pictures that this totally comes in handy. My 1 year old daughter loves it and every time she steps into the living room she would stop and stare at the Widescreen LCD Digital Photo Frame. We all love it and can't get enough of it because the resolution of this is SUPER CLEAR. A great buy!
Rachael F.
Saline, MI
We enjoy this frame, we live in an apartment with cement walls which makes hanging things a task (gotta pull out the hilti) so we have one of these set out on our coffee table and people can watch it and catch all our photos it even allows them to flick through them manually
Brandy S.
Stone Mtn, GA
By far one of the best digital photo frames I've experienced! It plays beautifully, timing is right, and the transition isn't clunky. When my daughter's recital pictures come in I can easily utilize this tool to display photos for potential parents!
Deana S.
Matawan, Nj
If you're like me then you take a million pictures wherever you go.

if this frame didn't exist my home would be no wall space at all just 100% picture frames.

the pictures rotate on shuffle and are shown clearly with awesome quality!

Jovana L.
Modesto, CA
I bought this for my parents. Since we moved out of state it's easier than pictures in emails. They can upload my son since he's growing.like crazy and always have him near
Samantha E.
Brampton
Looking to purchase this for my desk is it worth the money or should I stick with the conventional printed photo and Ikea frame?
Kristen B.
Are these waterproof?
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Around how much do these cost?
Heidy S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this frame play videos? if not do you know any frames that play both pictures and videos?
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Does this come in any other color?