BY SONY

SONY White MDRZX110AP/W OH Headphone w mic/remote see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Pippa C.
I bought these specifically to use while traveling and I love them! They fold up making them easy to pack and at $14 on Amazon, I wouldn't be heartbroken if they were lost, stolen, or broken while on the road - I have definitely spent some time on sketchy buses and trains.

For $14, I wasn't expecting anything earth shattering, but I was pleasantly surprised. In spite of not being equipped with noise cancellation or fully covering my ears, the sound was rich and decently balanced. The volume was loud enough to counteract a noisy bus. Great for watching movies on long treks.

Though I initially bought these for travel, I use them often and they have a regular spot in my bag.
Nikki W.
Roxboro, NC
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these headphones. I have them in black, my daughter and husband have them in white. I love them because they are comfortable and don't give me a headache like other brands have. They are very affordable and I like the fact that they fold up. I use them almost daily for work, my daughter uses hers for gaming and my husband uses his just for leisure activities. Would definitely recommend them to a friend and will purchase again if needed.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
It isn't the best headphones out there, but for the price it was worth it. The head set itself was adjustable but I wished they would have more options in sizing. The sound quality was okay. The wire was the main thing that I had issues with. It is super delicate. With one wrong movement, you are subjected to having to mess with the wire to get both sides to work from now on.
Tianna S.
Great bass, super compatible, portable and space saving, and stylish with every outfit. My mom, grandmother and I have received the headphone for gifts, and we all absolutely love the quality of these headphones. Personally, I love a little extra bass in my music, and thanks to these headphones, they make the bass experience even better.
Christy B.
Decent headphones, especially for the price. Got them when my old headphones broke. Nice clear sound, heard some stuff in songs that I hadn't heard before with previous headphones. Not as good as headphones that cover the entire ear, but they'll do for now. Side note: The wires get twisted up really easily, which is super annoying.
Taylor D.
Inexpensive and effective - even if you're on the road!

I travel a considerable amount and am always on the lookout for headphones that are noise cancelling and not expensive.

These headphones are the perfect meeting of my two needs.
Christina M.
Livingston, KY
Omg I love love love these head phones. Not wanting to spend a lot of money they were very affordable and have a great sound! And the mic is awesome for when I have to do oral presentations for Internet classes
Lisa W.
These are great headphones...I really like how they fold up and fit into my laptop bag. They sound amazing and fit both myself and my 5-year old comfortably. We have really been pleased with this purchase.
Ria M.
Macomb , MI
I received these for christmas from my family. I love them. They are cordless,the sound quality is fantastic, they are comfortable. they are a bit on the pricey side but are really good quality.
Kristy N.
New Tazewell, TN
These were horrible. I regret ever spending my money on these. They were the easiest headphones I've ever had to tear up and I've never done that on purpose. It's like you can look at them and then Poof! broken! H O R R I B L E !