ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsSony
Water Resistant In-Ear Headphones w/Bluetooth (Blue)

Sony Water Resistant In-Ear Headphones w/Bluetooth (Blue)

by Sony

Sony MDRAS800BT Features: Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and apt-X support, 2-way wearing style: secure or easy fit, Splash-resistant design prevents sweat from leaking in Hybrid silicone earbuds and Arc supporters provide a precise fit, Ultra-compact one-button design for simple operation, Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calling Rechargeable battery for up to 4.5 hrs. music playback, Convenient One-touch Connection (NFC), Carrying Case, USB charging cable, and Adjustment Band supplied

Do these really stay in your ears and are they really waterproof???
Start your review of Sony Water Resistant In-Ear Headphones w/Bluetooth (Blue)!
Dee U.
Filer, ID
These are great for listening to music anywhere you go without the fear of ruining headphones.
cierra S.
Harrisburg, PA
Great sound, block out loud noises and distractions that are around. Perfect for gym use as well.
Kacy R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
They are earbuds. They get tangles and the sound quality isn't as good as their headphone counterparts. They are cheap though so its fine for me.
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Best headphones ever! Would and very comfortable to use for gym at home or school ..relaxes me love themmmmm
Joan G.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought these for My boyfriend to use for work and he likes them way better than any of the other headphones he had gotten. The price wasn't bad either
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
Having water resistant headphones is AMAZING. I don't have to worry about them getting ruined if I am working out or on a run and it starts to rain. I don't feel like I am sacrificing any audio quality which was something that I was worried about heading into getting them.
Heather B.
Lake, MI
Not a bad product. But the pokey part really irritates my head and ears. Still cannot find a comfortable way to wear these.
Annie Rae C.
Dahlonega, GA
I love these! This is by far the best product I have ever purchased. I use them all the time. They are perfect for the gym workouts or runs! I would buy them again for sure!
hailey K.
Plano, TX
Works very good and is inexpensive and affordable it sound almost the same as beats and is very good and is worth the moneys price
Sierra L.
Okanogan, WA
Used these for my bowling class through the local college. They never turned the music on during class time and so I brought my own. They stayed in quite well and I was able to leave my phone at the table and bowl while using the Bluetooth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...