Sony Vr PlayStation VR Start Bundle10 Items: VR Start Bundle, PS4,7 VR Game Disc PSVR Until Dawn: Rush of Blo uploaded by Rita E.

BY SONY VR

Includes: VR headset, Processor unit, VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, PlayStation VR Demo Disc, PlayStation Camera, 2 PlayStation Move motion controllers, and PlayStation4 and 7 VR Game disc: PSVR Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, PSVR EVE: Valkyrie, PSVR Battlezone, Batman: Arkham VR, PSVR DriveClub, RIGS Mechanized Combat League and Eagle FlightRedefine your expectations of immersion in gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over. Step into incredible virtual worlds and overcome new challenges in extraordinary ways. With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR. Play some of the most highly anticipated titles of 2016 on PS VR including an all new Star Wars Battlefront gaming experience and games like PlayStation VR worlds, Golem and RIGS Mechanized Combat League. Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. You're ready to go. see more...

• Is there like a bundle to get all if I’m one?1 Answers
Melissa K.
Yuba City, CA
It’s the next evolution of gaming and experiencing video games like never before. This bundle is awesome. Hopefully there will be more AAA titles in the near future and even better hardware in the coming years.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Obsessed!!! Highly recommend, when I say your IN the games I mean it, 3D completely immersive. It did take a bit to get used to a little dizzy and balance is off but honestly it’s worth it, changed my life, it’s the future.
Loty B.
Elwood
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love my vr. It was pricey but totally worth it. I enjoyed the weather balloon video on it and also the resident evil game. It is a new and amazing experience.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This would bring my ps4 gaming to an all new perspective while playing Tekken 7 or Resident Evil 7 with the VR Headset added into the mix.
member-4efbb
Never got it but I heard it's fun and really good fun and playfully sure it's a lot of money but it's really fun I suggest you get it
Jessica S.
Orlando, FL
This is my #giftcrush, everything a person could want in a gaming package.. just beautiful isn't it😍😍😍😍
Regan B.
I would like to review this product as I have reviewed PlayStation products previous and I have a good idea on what makes a product good and bad. It may also interest you that I do have a fast growing YouTube channel that does gaming and unboxing. I am also a reliable reviewer on amazon and I do have a good credibility. I hope you choose me to review this product as I am quite excited and have been with PlayStation since the beginning. Thanks.
mohamed h.
abu kabir
My name is mohamed hisham
Owner of the channel on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is mohamed hisham
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Dexter Y.
Kingston
It works perfectly im in love with it, video and audio quality are both working excelent, i cant think of anyway to improve it
LANDO R.
Merced
Is there like a bundle to get all if I’m one?