BY SONY

Toto Baggypants a young Flobbit inherits a magic bean from his Uncle Billboy and is joined by Randalf Ear-A-Corn Leg-O-Lamb and Grumpy as he travels to the Mountain of Much Snowia. Artist: Veggie Tales. Attribute: Color English Soundtrack Soundtrack English Standard Screen. Format: DVD. General Subject: Children s Video. Rating: NR. Release Date: 11/1/2005 8/18/2009. Run Time: 52 Min. see more...

• "It's a fun way for them to learn gods word" in 1 review
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love the Veggie Tales ! They give such a great message out to young kids about God and how great and mighty He is. I enjoy it and I can't wait till my son is old enough to watch and understand the meaning of the movies and what it is about!
Danyelle M.
Orem, UT
my kids love veggie tales.
I think that we watch it maybe 5 times a day.
the characters are cute and it does have a good theme to it.
I will continue to play it for my children.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Veggie Tales series is an absolutely great series for kids! I love that these are stories based off of stories and parables from the Bible, but make it a fun and entertaining story for children to stay interested in and still learn from. These are great educational videos that teach great lessons, and more importantly don't seem like educational videos to the kids!
Kennie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My daughter and her friends love Veggie Tales. I was first made aware of Veggie Tales by my daughter 's preschool teacher. They're great mini bible stories for kids. Even if you're not religious, your family would really enjoy Veggie Tales.
Jennifer D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kids love Veggie Tales and because I am such a big Lord of the Rings fan, I am a sucker for this adaptation. It is very cute and it is entertaining for kids of all ages.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Veggie Tales is great for kids. They always give a great massage for kids. Each movies gives kids a lesson. Kids love them. Trust me I used to love VeggieTales as a child.
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
They are great mini movies to put on for kids! Even if you are not religious there is a lot of social standards that are taught. Like the Golden rule. All told by armless veggies that talk and sing and make the kids laugh!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My daughters love the Veggies Tales they have never seen this exact movie, but they do love all the ones they have seen. I love that there is a message in them about God and treating others with respect.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My 3 year old daughter loves Veggie Tales. I love that there is a moral in every story and it's wholesome. I don't worry about her watching or hearing something she shouldn't when she's watching it.
Rose D.
Gosh what can I say? This movie was so great!! I would definitely recommend this to parents to let their kids watch it cause it's so educational and an overall amazing heartwarming movie!
Christine D.